1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Best Brand for Kurtas

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by panda2014, Apr 11, 2014.

1. sweetumrn

sweetumrn Senior IL'ite

Soch, Biba and Vastra are good... you can give it a try

Anusuya and dimple7 like this.
  2. NainaTSN

NainaTSN New IL'ite

I am not a brand freak when it comes to shop ethnic wear. Even, local market of Delhi sometimes have few good and unique options. However, I also do shopping at Biba, MAX, Lifestyle and Global Desi.

Anusuya and madras2018 like this.
  3. Sharmama

Sharmama New IL'ite

To be honest, I have tried all of the above and have been disappointed in them several times over. I am not saying that the quality was bad, however the variety in the collection is less. If I'm buying kurtas at a premium price, I would at least expect that I don't bump into someone who's wearing the same kurta as I am.

Then I stumbled upon a lesser know brand called Global Desi with great quality products. I found it while browsing on Fynd Global Desi store and was immediately hooked to the amazing designs.

It's fresh and colorful and there's a thin chance of bumping into someone wearing the same kurta as they have a wide variety.

I have ordered 2 Kurtas and both of them were very high quality and super comfortable.

4. sonishah32

sonishah32 Junior IL'ite

Biba, W, Westside kurtas, Coton World, Fab India offer some very stylish and reasonable kurtas or every type. Short, Anarkali, officewear regular wear and ethnic they have all the varieties in kurtas. I believe they have online stores too. The fit is excellent and true to size.

5. Vijsun

Vijsun New IL'ite

Myntras has a good collection. Their size also is good enough.

6. AartiPathak

AartiPathak New IL'ite

Vasansi is the best brand for kurtas. All types of kurtas like anarkali kurta, straight kurta, long kurta are available here. shop kurtas and other ethnic wears from vasansi Jaipur's online store.