1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Best Ayurvedic, Non-sticky And Chemicalfree Mosquito Repellent.

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by leena999, Aug 18, 2017.

Do you use Ayurvedic Mosquito Repellent Creams ?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. leena999

leena999 Silver IL'ite

How do you Survive killer mosquitoes?

Dengue has eclipsed malaria as the fastest growing viral disease in recent times. Female mosquitoes are known to lay 200 eggs at a time.
    The Dengue vaccine is not yet available in India and the 4 different strains of the virus keep mutating. This makes Dengue difficult to treat.
    I use the Naturals (by Odomos) mosquito repellent range since I find it modern,effective and easy to use.
    It offers 99.9% protection against dengue causing "macchars".
    I use the cream and the wristband (for my son) when travelling.Though there are creams, patches, wristbands, lotions, sprays and gels available nowadays.
    I find Odomos non-sticky and easy to wash off. It smells good and is endorsed by the National Integrated Medical Association.

Chills, fever, vomiting, joint pain and rashes
    are some symptoms of Dengue. Kids are also known to develop Haemorrhagic fever or Dengue Shock Syndrome (circulatory collapse).
    I find Odomos ultra convenient, non-sticky, affordable and chemical free. I think it gives my family the best Dengue, Chikungunya and Malaria protection.

Please share your views about Ayurvedic, sweet smelling and non toxic repellent creams.

IMG_0513.JPG

Rushmi789 likes this.

2. Rushmi789

Rushmi789 Senior IL'ite

:cheer:I have used many repellents down the years.....An Ayurvedic cream is always better than any toxic chemical repellent.

leena999 likes this.
  3. leena999

leena999 Silver IL'ite

I too agree @Rushmi789
    With so many things available nowadays, a non toxic cream from a known brand is always better than others.

4. sonishah32

sonishah32 Junior IL'ite

Use natural mosquito repellent cream by Good knight. In fact, Good knight offers a wide range of natural repellent for mosquitoes that is safe for skin of babies, toddlers and grown-ups. You can also plant citronella plant, lavender plant as these plants repel mosquitoes with their smell.