1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Best apartment in chicago suburbs

Discussion in 'Indians in Chicago' started by Suryapriya, Jul 2, 2010.

1. chaitugokul

chaitugokul New IL'ite

Hi
    My friend is planning to move Riverwood illionois they are looking for apartment where indian community is there .
    the rent should start from $700-$900.Can any one suggest the apartments near to that
    Thanks in advance
    Chaitanya

2. kirthi82

kirthi82 Gold IL'ite

Hi archana,
    Even i m searching for apartment near to chicago downtown.M husband working in downtown,lasalle.Can u suggest some apartment with indian community near to railway station.u said rt59 railway apartment is best.May i know the place name and apartment name.I m looking for apartment with indian community n indian grocery store nearby.Also my son is 2 yr old ,next yr have to send him for a kindergarden school.so ,whether ur apartment n place has all this .if so,plz plz send me the details

3. kirthi82

kirthi82 Gold IL'ite

Hi suryapriya,
    i think u found an apartment in chicago.Even i m looking for an aprtment with indian community.i will b so happy if send some apartment name n places which u found good.My husband is working in downtown,lasalle.

4. archies2012

archies2012 New IL'ite

Hello,

Can you suggest some good apartments in deerfield, riverwood area? we r planning to move next month. My husband will be comuting to Mettawa and also need info on good preschool nearby to send my daughter...

How is deerfield and riverwoods area? Like Indian population, grocery stores and also is it safer area ?
    Thanks in advance. Sorry too many Qs in one shot :)

5. 3590

3590 New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I am a JD/MBA student from Philly. I will be working in downtown Chicago this summer. I am looking to sublet a bedroom in the 500-650/mo range from late may through early august. I'm guessing that it will be highly unlikely for me to find an apt in that price range in downtown itself, so if anyone has any suburb suggestions, I would really appreciate it. I will not have a car, so the apartment would need to be close to bus/train station.

Thanks!
    Neha

6. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi,

i would suggest Wetmont for u. many commute from this area to downtown chicago.

7. Rni2205

Rni2205 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies...i am moving from Delaware to Deerfield, Illinois at the end of this month. Could you suggest some good apartments/townhomes/condos near Buffalo Grove or Vernon Hills area? Remington Place was an apartment that was suggested in Schaumberg but it seems far. Any advice from anyone..??

8. srree

srree New IL'ite

Hi Sravani

I live in chicago and i am looking for friends to connect with, if you are interested would like to get connected with you.

9. Lakshmiarizona

Lakshmiarizona New IL'ite

Hi..how about carparking in downtown apts..

10. butterflyice

butterflyice Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

You pay for car parking separately in downtown apartments.