1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Best airlines for toddlers for US to India

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by sanjuruby3, Dec 28, 2015.

1. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I am travelling alone with my little one soon and I am having jitters. I know women do and its not a new thing. It is just that I am very scared with her alone and she is unmanageable for me alone.

I am thinking to fly either from Boston or NYC to Delhi. Please share your experiences about which could be right airlines with kids friendly atmosphere.

I have flown Emirates with her & DH. They give small gifts okay..but
    Restrooms are small enough for 1 person so it was very difficult to change her diapers. they had no baby food and no diapers/formula etc unlike the airline agent told me on phone. Moreover there was big hassle of changing course/terminals. So this time I am thinking to not to take the Emirates flight.

I have seen bad reviews of Swiss ( via Zurich) but have no known person's experience.

Please suggest.

2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Definitely NOT British airways!!

i do not have anything wrong to say Abt the flight service and the air hostess were sweet
    but the people around me were very upset and showed disconcern and was annoyed by my toddler crying.i tried my best to pacify her but she was upset .i felt miserable and had a bad experience..

just a vent sorry

another problem is London airport is too big a walk but they have a play area !

3. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Anika987 for your experience. British Airways was anyways not for route for us. I am flying to Delhi. I think European flights and travellers flying in those are less family friendly ;-) How old was your LO and did you have seat/bassinet for her.
    I am going alone with her this time at 20 months old and really scared.