1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Benefits of Honey

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by Jaya, Nov 9, 2005.

1. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

informative.... thanks for sharing.. n keep doing more....

2. tesshood12

tesshood12 New IL'ite

Honey is full of vitamins such as vitamins B which help with energy. It is actually good that you curb your craving with it as it is low in calories and natural. The vitamins B will also help throughout the day in that it will help sustain higher energy levels. Also, if you have allergies, you can get honey from a local honey maker and it could actually improve your condition. Honey if taken late in the fall til spring will almost certainly shockproof your immune system against spring allergies. Royal jelly will boost your libido quite significantly.

3. worshiper

worshiper New IL'ite

Honey,the most beneficial product for human body.Well one most important matter is that it quite far from kind of side effects.That is really effective for weight loss and skin.Honey has anti-microbial and is known for treating skin irritations and minor burns Sun..

4. alanwotson

alanwotson New IL'ite

Wow, really i haven't any idea about honey benefit before, this is really informative post for me, i like honey with milk and this is like taste with health. Thanks you so much for sharing this information.