1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Being hurt is something you can't stop from happening, but being miserable is always

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 9, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Being hurt is something you can't stop from happening, but being miserable is always your choice.

There are times when we get hurt in life but should not take it to heart and blame anyone because everyone faces this situation in life. If we stay miserable we only will be at a loss. At those times we should not get angry but stay calm. Better to love, be positive and forgive which is the only way to escape from misery

People who are attracted by our beauty wont be by our side always. People who see our beautiful heart only will be by our side always. Outside beauty is not permanent. It takes time to understand people who really care for us.
    Its better not to get hurt and feel pain .

We should not go after people. We should be ourselves and do our work properly. The right people will stay with us. People who really care for us will stay in our life always. Instead of worrying about people who dont care for us its better to think of people who are out there caring for us.

Its better to forgive those who hurt us in the past. To be able to forgive we should have a big heart because it is very difficult forget those who hurt us and forgive them. Only people who are strong will have the heart to forgive and not someone who is weak.

People may ignore you now but later they will need you in life. I have experienced this. They undervalue us. People may not behavethe way they should but we should set an example in life to those who trouble us.

Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great love.
    Some people cant see our pain. So when someone acts funny with us and does not see our pain we should not be rude with them. It is better to treat them with kindness and with a smile .Seeing our good attitude they will change themselves . People now a days are leading hectic life . So better to give a smile and a few kind words which will make them happy

A Little Motivation: Pain doesn't tell you when you ought to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows if you continue, you will change. Don't let it stop you from being who you can be. Exhaustion tells you when you ought to stop. You only reach your limit when you can go no further.
    -unknown

7 people like this.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Re: Being hurt is something you can't stop from happening, but being miserable is alw

so sad 33 views but no fb. I do not know what is lacking in my writing that I dont get much fbs.

3. mlsruthi

mlsruthi Silver IL'ite

Re: Being hurt is something you can't stop from happening, but being miserable is alw

Hi just now read ur thread....it remembers a famous saying...It is better to be happy for no reason than to be sad for any reason....Ur writing is good n no second thoughts abt it...You are in d hall of fame as u have been with IL and it means a lot

1 person likes this.
  4. Nithu

Nithu Gold IL'ite

Dear viji aunty,

Being hurt is something we can't stop from happening, but being miserable is always in our hands
    one should know to set their priority first.
    better to avoid having long face for silly things. life is not for it
    we can easily say this three words "take life easy" but really its hard to follow
    but if one should learn to tackle the problems which comes on their way then life is sweet and we escape from the bad days
    always we should be aware of what we are doing to others.
    If there is nothing wrong from our side then there is no need to feel bad or being sad.
    Better to keep distance fromm the people who intentionaly try to hurt others, we cant change them better avoid them.

1 person likes this.
  5. getstrngth

getstrngth Gold IL'ite

Dear Aunty,

Thank you for that wonderful message. I was actually hurt by the actions of my ex family. Two days before they my dad spoke to his friend. This friend talks to my ex family also. This friend supported us and wanted to break the friendship with their family but my dad told that the issue is between us and he shouldn't be opinionated. Coming to the main story. This friend told my dad that he was hurt by the way they were talking about their son and blaming my parents. They called him and told that their son is happily married and settled. Also told that my parents spoilt my marriage coz of money they wanted from me and now they must be having fun with the dollars I earn. I did encourage my parents and asked them to let it go... but I was a bit hurt. I had a feeling why God has always been partial? He has been giving goodies to the wicked and sorrows to the good people. This is not for me, but lot of my friends I know have been doing through misery. the amount of poojas and vrat they do is uncountable.

Your message made me feel better... I will not get hurt.. Even if I get hurt will not carry it to my heart :)

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sruthi dear thanks for yur first fb. Thanks fo ryour compliments

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Nithu dear true to advise others its easy but when it is we who go through its difficult. Thanks for sharing your views.

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Getstrength dear glad you liked the post. Sorry to hear about your experience. Glad my message made you feel better. Thanks for your visit

9. gayathrivijay12

gayathrivijay12 Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji maam,

That was a wonderful piece of wisdom ....Your writings are a sort of inspiration to all of us... Thank you for sharing it with us

1 person likes this.
  10. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,

You could not have said a truer word. Being happy is in our hands. However sometimes life tries us by fire. It is then when the going gets tough, the tough going and laugh instead of crying.

Worth While
    Ella Wheeler Wilcox
    It is easy enough to be pleasant
    When life flows by like a song,
    But the man worth while is the one who will smile
    When everything goes dead wrong.
    For the test of the heart is trouble,
    And it always comes with the years,
    And the smile that is worth the praises of earth
    Is the smile that shines through tears.

It is easy enough to be prudent
    When nothing tempts you to stray,