1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Behind The Door

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by BDivya, Jun 1, 2016.

1. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Hmmm...... interesting details are being revealed by Rosy aunty.
    Nice narration.

2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hey again... waiting for doors to be opened ...
    So many twists.... Cool...

3. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

o oh not guessed at all meghna is from Mehta Family..this door holding lots of suspense behind it ..:rolleye::rolleye:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Ahhh this is cleverly moving...
    --PS

5. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Divya dear,

Just read the last episodes now, My guess was correct about Meghana that she is from Mehta family. Now waiting to all doors to open.

6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Divya,

Knock knock..Is everything alright ?

--PS

7. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

Divya are you fine?

8. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Sorry everyone.. IL is blocked in my office all of a Sudden that's why this gap...
    I'm already in the process of finding solutions to make IL load in my office system N will try to post next episode using my mobile (which is quite difficult, still will give it a try!)

9. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

10. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Episode 35:

Because Aman knew that our family was close to bhaiyya irrespective of the caste differences and he also learnt that we were the ones who knew about the will. But he didnt know one fact that it was only me with whom bhaiyya had confronted about his will and I had not disclosed about it even to my family. In this pretex he tried to kill all of us. But Jesus had other plans for me. I escaped and my husband and daughter were caught in the trap.

Meg heard a strong male voice-

That day in the store house... followed by a heavy cough. She turned back to see who it was.

A tall and well built male, covered in a costly sleeping gown with a traditional smoke pipe and a geeky rectangle glass. From the images that she had seen in hospital she could make out it was Suman Mehtha. She stood up as a surprise and stood speechless.

He was followed by a petite woman. Her skin has aged but her charm was young. She was drapped in an elegant silk saree and the pallu covering her shoulders. She wore a big bindi and an attractive smile.

Meg felt as if she saw the image of herself in the mirror, a little aged!

Rosy aunty introduced them as Mr. and Mrs. Suman Mehtha.

The woman came forward and hugged Meg. Meg felt a warmth in her hug that she had been longing for years. Unknowingly tear droplets ran down her cheeks.

Suman wiped her tears and said-

From now on I should see only happy tears in my daughters eyes, Latha and you are responsible for it.

Latha replied with a smile and tears occupied Latha's eyes too. There was a happy silence.

It came as surprise when Suman spoke the next sentance-

I hope you will also take care of my daughter just like how we wanted, right Dev?

Dev was surprised and thanked Suman for believing in him. Both Dev and Meg sought Suman and Latha's blessings and later from Rosy aunty.

4 years later.....

Meg..where is my tie?

Just to your right side, Dev...

I cant find it , will you come here?

You can never look after your things Dev. Even Aju and Aksha are better when compared to you.

Murmering this Meg entered their room, and Dev hugged her from behind.

Only for this I called you darling, else you will never take care of your husband. You are always caring about Arjun and Akshara or your parents or Rosy aunty.

Just then Rosy aunty came in.

Oh Dev you have not changed still.. uffff...

Aunty this time its your fault. You came into our bedroom without knocking.. Saying this he made faces at aunty..

Meg- Aunty please dont mind him.

I know dear, dont I know about my love birds! I just came in because I heard someone take my name.

Meg- Its Mr.Romeo only aunty. He was complaining that I am taking care only of my parents or you or our children!

I really hope Jesus puts in some adult brain in your husband's!!!

Both started laughing...

Dev- Did I hear anyone say 'Adult-only'????

Oh Jesus!! Save me...

4 years back.....
    In Suman's bungalow.....

Dev- We need to plan properly and trap Aman.

Suman - I have already devised a plan. I will explain you all tomorrow and we can start our operation on the coming Sunday.

Sunday morning...

@Aman's house.......

Aman got a call from a private number. From the call he came to know that his son - Tarun is kidnapped and the kidnapper has asked nothing in return for letting his son free. He has asked Aman to come to the airport entrance empty handed. No phone, no evidences, anything.

Aman was shocked at the sudden dissapperance of first- Rosy then Dev and Meg and now his son-Tarun. He concluded that soemthing is happening behind his back. SO he called his lawyer and discussed with him regarding the situation.

Lawyer- Hearing your case sir, I just feel you must go ahead as per the kidnapper's words. I can tell only one thing. There's one person behind your son's kidnap as well as the missing of others.

Aman- Generally you will have a solution to all my problems, but today I feel that you are also involved with all these.

The Lawyer had no answers.

Aman left with frustation. He learnt that all his staff and his house keeping were also involved and all of a sudden he felt a emptiness around him. He couldnt do anything and his mind was not ready to think of any plan.

As informed, he went to the airport entrance empty handed and there a person blind folded him and after sometime he found himself inside a private jet.

He could see his son tied up and there was everyone whom he never wanted to meet in his life again. Rosy, Dev, Meg , Suman and Latha.

Seeing them he lost his senses. He took out the cyanide bulb that he had hung around his neck and tried to take it in his mouth. Just then Suman saved him from doing so. His heart had melted with his act and also because of the emptiness that he had felt when all the people around him turned against him. He broke down for the first time from his heart and accepted his mistakes and the back stabbing that he had done to his brother. Once he completed saying he saw 2 police men coming from the cockpit and he was arrested.

After many months when Suman went to see Aman in jail , he saw a weak Aman and he told him- Nothing can be hidden behind the door.

The End.