1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Behind The Door

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by BDivya, Jun 1, 2016.

1. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

super episode dear..

i want to enter that bungalow soon :)

2. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

very soon u will enter:)
    thank u:)

3. shainy

shainy Silver IL'ite

@BDivya,

Today i stumbled on this thread, OMG i can't explain in words how much i love your story! You have wonderful narration, and the way you explain each scene is as if we are watching a movie. In fact, this is more interesting than a movie for me. Completed the whole story so far in single setting.

Please do write them at least one episode a day! I know you are busy with your schedule, but we can't wait to see what will happen next.

Eagerly waiting for the next episode!

Once again, thank you so much for writing this wonderful story for us.

Cheers!
    Shainy

4. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Episode 33:

Meg was so happy to see Rosy aunty after so many days. She immediately hugged her and felt relieved on her safety.

How are you dear?
    I am good aunty. How are you?
    Iam fine dear. Come in.

Both Dev and Meg entered the bungalow. There was a huge fish shaped fountain in the centre surrounded by flowers everywhere. Meg could find almost all the types of flowers whose names she knew. There were other flowers also which Meg couldnt identify. The bungalow was surrounded with flowers, plants and trees. It looked like a heaven amidst of a garden! There was a wonderful aroma which pleased her nose everytime the wind blew. The smell of flowers, the fertile soil, and the morning mist made her feel so excited and happy. The flowers looked as if they had taken a bath in the morning dew. There were dew drops on grass, flower petals and the gentle morning mist covered the atmosphere and altogether it looked amazing.

Aunty noticed Meg genting mesmerised with the morning beauty. She slowly patted her shoulders and said-
    This is nothing dear, you will be more than surprised when you enter the bungalow. Please come in dear.

Meg followed aunty, climbed up a few stairs and reached the verandah of the huge bungalow. There were few antique show pieces at the corners, few cane chairs and a huge RoseWood jhula that hung magnificiently at the right side of the verandah. The minute and intrique work on the handles of the jhula were looking elegant. There were elephants, pallaks, bells, bride and groom shaped carvings on the huge handles. There was no paint but still the jhula looked simply elegant and beautiful.

They entered the hall area and Meg could see a blend of ancient and modern interior. Everything was in wood colour or was made of wood, mainly rosewood. There was a mild aroma of the insence sticks which were lighted in the puja room, adjacent to the hall in the left side.

Meg was led by aunty and she signalled Meg to sit down on the sofa. As she sat down, aunty gave her a glass of water which she gulped down in no time. Meg cleared her throat and was ready to bombard aunty and Dev with her questions. But before she could begin, she was interrupted bu aunty.

Dear, I know you will be very eager to know what is happening around you and I am sure you will have lots of questions troubling your mind. I will clear everything dear. Just relax and sit back.

My husband and my daughter are alive today only because of your dad. Your dad, my brother- Suman.

Meg was surprised and her mouth fell open. But she resisted herself from asking any further questions. She did not want to interrupt and break the flow. Rosy aunty continued.

Yes dear, I can very well understand your excitement and shock as well. But just hold on until I complete.

On that trageic day, when there was a fire accident in the store house of the Mehthas, the news spread saying my husband and daughter along with Suman Mehtha were killed at the fire. But it was not an accident, it was a planned attempt to murder Suman and my family, which includes me too. But luckily I escaped and this did not go well with the murderer. Suman had sensed this attempt to murder and he saved my family from death. But we managed to fool around with fake bodies, post mortem report and fake news reports only to make the murderer believe. We were successful to an extent. Thats when all these started and I joined hands with Suman bhaiyya.

At the same time, Dev received a call. In the huge bungalow, the ringtone of his mobile tore open all the silence and everyone were shaken at the sudden sound. Dev confirmed it was Aman. Rosy aunty asked him not to pick up the phone.

After a few minutes Dev received another call, but this time it was from an unknown number.

Let the door open...........

Sweetynila, Deepu04 and leenarajaryan like this.
  5. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thank u sooo much shainy:):):):)
    posted the next...

6. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Vow.... Good to hear that Rosy Aunty Family is Safe.... Cool....
    But the episode is too small dear. Fingers crossed. What's next Divya Dear!!!!

7. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thank u aarthi:):)
    always u r the first to encourage me with your lovely FB:):):):)
    I can count on u everytime i post :):)thank u soooooo much:):):)

aarthi28 likes this.
  8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Ooooooooooooooooooooooo nice twist ...
    --PS

9. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thank uuuuuuu peddas :):):):)

10. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Episode 34:

Dev was hessitant to pick up the call. He turned his mobile into flight mode and returned to the conversation. Meghna was still wondering and imagined herself to be the daughter of Suman Mehtha, the imagination itself was so big for her. So she stopped the imagination and accepted the fact that she was now declared the daughter of the famous Mehthas- Mr.Suman Mehtha. Her dream job, her dream hospital in which she wanted to work and learn some experience. But now when she was declared to be the daughter of her dream , she was overwhelmed with joy. But the joy was short lived, when she realised that despite being the daughter of such a renowned person, she had to spend her life in an orphanage and later was adopted by a good soul. Her imagination horse ran in all the directions. She couldnt tolerate more, so she decided to tie the imagination horse in a particular place so that she could lend her ears to the conversation between herself and Rosy aunty.

When Dev came back to his place, Rosy aunty continued.

As soon as Suman bhaiyya saved my family from the accident, I was informed and me and my family came under the protection of Suman. At that point Suman had no one whom he can claim as his well wishers. So bhaiyya became more close to me, as a adopted sister and to my family, as his own family.

We then shifted to the interiors of Karnataka. We sheltered ourselves in a flat and began a new life, a 4 member family was set up.

Slowly we grew close as a family and our life started moving normal.

But then one day, bhaiyya asked me to join back hospital and I obeyed him without any further questions on his decision.

I joined back hospital work and assured everyone believed that I took a break only to regain myself after the trauma of the death of my family members.

My life here was going and my family was taken care by bhaiyya in Karnataka.

One day as usual I visited them during weekend and bhaiyya asked me to take leave for few days. And these few days were the most important days for all of us. We discussed and decided on many things during this time.

Bhaiyya was not emotionally stable all these days, he revealed it to me that day. He said that he came to know that it was Aman who was behind the fire accident in storage and he also said that Aman was hungry for power of the Mehthas hospital and had an eye on owning the entire property which was built on not only his hard work but also his ansectors hard work.

Bhaiyya was totally in shock when he came to know that his very own brother was responsible for his murder attempt.

He learnt that Aman made him to marry Komalonly because he thought he had full control over Komal. As Komal is relatively from a poor background and he tricked her into marrying Suman bhaiyya by showing her the money and power that she will become a part of once she marrys Suman. Komal also fell for the money shown by Aman. So as planned Aman made several attempts through Komal to make bahiyya sign the power of attorney papers when bhaiyya was in coma. But by god's grace bhaiyya was not able to sign the papers in that state. But what Aman dint expect was that bhaiyya would recover back to normal so soon. Once bhaiyya regained his consiousness everything was taken over by him in a professional way that all the staffs and advocates were happy the way everything was progressing. Eventually which led others to side Aman and not give him any importance. This made Aman more furious over bhaiyya.

Though bhaiyya was not happy from family front, as he got married to Komal during his coma and was not happy with her. He could not find his love-Latha and the letter from Latha also made him more emotionally weak.

At that time bhaiyya decided to do many changes in his life as a first step, then he decided to go in search of his love. So he called up his lawyer and wrote the will in the name of his child and if not his child then all the property should go to the chairity in the name of the hospital.

This will news was somehow leaked to Aman and he then tried to kill bhaiyya.

After a long pause, Meghna cleared her throat and asked to Rosy aunty-

Aunty then why did Aman try to kill your husband and daughter?

Let the door open..........

Sweetynila, Deepu04 and 28neha like this.