1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Beggars and Choosers

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

MaNSI, In CASE OF THESE BEGGARS WE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE EXPLOITED. oUR PITY IS THEIR INVESTMENT, oNCE WEE STOP GIVING ALMS THIS EXPLOITATION WILL CEASE. bEGGING WILL STOP BEING A LUCRATIVE CALLING.

2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Haagessummane has it ever occured to anyone that the children who are being maimed to attract our pity are our own victims.? Beggars are there because of oaur own misplaced notions of charity. If we cease giving alms beggary as a lucrative trade will cease and I am sure we will sae quite a lot of such children. These organised begging rackets are the most horrific aspects of our own misplaced generosity.

3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Kelly if the kids are abducted it is our fault and our skewered notion of charity. If we start giving alms to beggars. begging will cease to be a lucrative business and this scourge of exploiting children will come to a halt

4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

This is a serious business. that goes beyond begging. It shows the level to which our politicians can stoop when it comes to votebank politics. According to some friends in northeastern Indiam, in some border areas of Assam Bangladeshi infiltrators have reduced local populace to a minority.Politicians, regardless of party affiliations need to b3e lined up and shot.

1 person likes this.
  5. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Swarnalata I think I will patent my idea before some politician grabs it!!!!!!!!!!!