bedsheets

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Dubai' started by shaguftatazeen, Apr 9, 2009.

1. shaguftatazeen

shaguftatazeen New IL'ite

can anyone in dubaipls tell me where can i get kingsize bedsheets only cotton not cotton mix with polyster i want only cotton pls tell me i saw in carrefour cotton with silkmix n two sheets of bedsheet iwant ful bedsheet pls anyone knows tell me

2. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi shaguftatazeen,
    check out in LuLu, there you will get king size pure cotton bedsheets. check out for the Barbella Brand (my fav). its sheets a very nice and long lasting. the color doesnt fade nor does the cloth form cotton balls after washing. also Homewell brand is good.. just check out in home center also.

3. shaguftatazeen

shaguftatazeen New IL'ite

thanku zeenat i will check out in barbella but i checked in lulu there cotton mix polyster bedsheets thank u

4. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

no barbella is a brand (in bed sheets) that is available in lulu. its a bit on the expensive side but worh it. ive got some 100% cotton sheets available in that brand.

5. vijikrishnan

vijikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

hi
    Last month I visited to Dubai. Visited mostly all over the places
    Near karama there is one nik(I dont know the correcct spelling)
    market. At that place one Japan lady is having one shop. it is very small. But wounderful collections of bedsheets and pillow covers double and single and wounderful curtains are I have got. I purchase some loads from there and it is very nice. Have a try.
    viji

6. Poonam_rr

Poonam_rr Senior IL'ite

my maid was telling me opp.to lulu signal there is a shop..he keeps all Thans of bedsheet,price is reasonable too.I havent tried but will try soon.
    I will find out the name..it's exactly opp lulu signal.Most of my bldg ladies buy it from there only but still myself have to check.

7. rifa

rifa Senior IL'ite

Hi! shagufta,
    You can also try this pakistani shop in century Mall Next to Carrefour entrance.(where u pick up trolleys).
    love,

Rifa

8. sobharam

sobharam New IL'ite

shaguftatazeen,

U can find Good quality of pure cotton King Size aswellas super king size in Homes R Us..

Sobha

9. SimiJay

SimiJay New IL'ite

Hi Shagufta,

You can find good bed sheets& towels @ Hadi Enterprises,Karama ,they have excellent collection of dinnerware and tableware too.Try to go there during sale period,I heard they have warehouse sale in Al Quoz at throw away prices. Check 04 3470310