1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bed Wetting by my DD

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by IamLucky, Oct 9, 2015.

1. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

Friends, My DD going to be 2 years by next month and still she is not knowing to tell me when she wants to go for 1 or 2 and doing where ever she s standing(may be diaper parctice). But in home, i usually tell her to inform me everytime and even take her to the bathroom every 10 mins and ask her to pee. then also she s not learning it. during night also same thing is happening, most of the days she will pee in the bed.
    Please suggest me to overcome this and make my kid practice this habit.
    She frequently gets cold if i didnt check her in the night.
    I feel very bad for this. otherwise she s very brilliant in learning things fast or speaking.
    PLease help me friends

2. deeprapriya

deeprapriya Gold IL'ite

This is quite normal.... Though many of my friends told that they practiced their kids from 1 year or 6 months itself, my DD started telling the nature calls only after 2.5 years...

I used to have a baby toliet which has shape like a duck and practiced in that, whenever she wants to pee, I used to show that duck and she was quite interested to use that...

For pooping, from her face reactions, I know the exact time when she is going to do that and I use the same Duck toilet for that....

Later, once she is into play school, she started telling me...

2 people like this.