Beauty Service at home/ Reasonable Beauty Parlours

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by dubailady9, Nov 11, 2010.

1. dubailady9

dubailady9 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new to Dubai and looking for reasonably priced beauty parlour or females who come home to do the services. I need basic services like threading and waxing. Please suggest some beauty parlours and share the contact numbers as well if you have.

Thanks a lot...and I currently stay near Greens but would be comfortably travelling to Karama or other areas if the services are cheaper and good there :)

2. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

re: Beauty Service at home/ Reasonable Beauty Parlours

Hi

There are quite a few people who come over to home for doing the service, though I am not aware of the contacts, you will find some names and contacts in various threads here.

however Karama has good parlours and they are quite reasonable. I use East Elegance in Karama, they have indian and philipino staff. their packages are good.

3. dubailady9

dubailady9 New IL'ite

re: Beauty Service at home/ Reasonable Beauty Parlours

thnx a lot for replying. Do u hv their numbers? I would want to call and find out. How much do they usually charge for basic services like eyebrows, upper lip, arms waxing etc?

I tried but could not find the contact numbers for ladies who come home for giving the services. Plz do share in case you find something.

Thanks...

4. tinanyc

tinanyc New IL'ite

I am looking for an indian beautician for sari draping and hair from Dec 26 to Dec 30 in Dubai. Please contact me or kindly give me the names to contact.

5. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Tina,

I know a beautician who comes home, but first I need to know the place where you stay so that I can ask her.
    You just mention the place name , no need of your complete address, if she is ok with the place then I will give her number to you, then you can directly contact her.

Bye and Tc

Anitha.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  6. coolsmilymanu

coolsmilymanu New IL'ite

im new to dubai.even im looking out for a beauticiaon perferably indian who can provide home services,,i stay in al nahda dubai.

7. mansipawan

mansipawan New IL'ite

hi ladies,
    this is mansi here,am a beautician,staying at al nahda opp to nahda park,behind sahara medical center.i do this job from home as i have a 4yr kid n can't leave him alone,any 1 interested pls reply to me.:)

8. dubailady9

dubailady9 New IL'ite

hi Mansi,

Where is the place whr u stay. I can plan to come there if it is not too far from my place. I am in Tecom (near Greens)

9. cutesmile16

cutesmile16 New IL'ite

hi
    can any one pls give me the lady no who can come home fo waxing and threading and hair cutt. i stay in al qusais
    pls if any one is awre of it so do contact me:)

10. An2883

An2883 New IL'ite

I dont remember her name. I think her name is Tani... cos i call her didi (elder sister) :)
    she lives in Quasis and her charges are much lower than parlors and usually she has many offers. I regularly do from her. She is the best beautician ive known so far.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2011