Beauty Salon in Bur Dubai

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by niths81, Jun 19, 2008.

1. RupaKannan

RupaKannan Junior IL'ite

Hi... even I m looking for a beautician who could come home as I too have a 20 mnth boy and taking him yo a parlour will be a diff task.

Please if u could provide me the name and number of the beautician who could come home. U can pm me

thnks
    Rupa

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013
  2. Priyachris1

Priyachris1 New IL'ite

I came across this fantastic beauty salon recently. Its called Beautiful Times Salon and Spa in the bank street. They are located in the same building of Mercado showroom, 6th floor. Its not just another road side parlour, very professional and friendly. If you dont like the same hassle in there road side salons try this place. All therapists are highly experienced too. They maintain high standards, all products are from Europe. Once you stepped into the place you can feel the difference. I have introduced all my office friends to this place, they love the place.
    If you are board of your salon try this place, beautiful Times salon. Easy access from Bank Street.

3. Saloni0103

Saloni0103 New IL'ite

Hello All,

Could you please provide the name and contact number of lady who come and provide service at home, and also the prices

4. Mumbaisee

Mumbaisee New IL'ite

Ladies anyone req. a good head massage at home p.m me.i know a guy who does good champi at reasonable price.

5. vinithaindia

vinithaindia New IL'ite

hi friends,

i am new to this group. i live in bur dubai and working with a reputed concern. i love making friendship . i am 45 yrs old lady and a professional massager; do give body massage service (only ladies ) at their door step. You will really enjoy my massage and feel relaxed for that entire week.
    Body massage :
    1. olive oil massage
    2. body cream massage
    3. honey & milk massage
    All the above massages are just dhs. 100 including materials. for one hour.
    Hair massage :

1. hot oil cream massage with steamer
    2. coconut oil massage with steamer
    Hair massage is dhs. 25 including materials. 25 mts ( 10 mts. massage and 15 mts. steamer )

please feel free to contact me : vini.vinitha1 AT gmail.com