Beauty Salon in Bur Dubai

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by niths81, Jun 19, 2008.

1. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

sure shivani.. 'll definitely meet. meet u soon. then watz up. howz life is going on??

2. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

So far good ! Busy with kids , studies , and making most of the days before the school restarts :)

3. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

i'm waiting for such days, so tat i'll also become a bit busy and occupied :)

4. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

hi ramya... i think u remember me.. we both were in contact sometime before by the identification of opc area.. u said u are in building no 44 and i'm in 22. behind which almadina r u in. the smaller one or the bigger.. and happy diwali to u

5. ramyajithendra

ramyajithendra Silver IL'ite

Hey vidhya!!

How r u doing? I do remember u very well.. hadn't logged in to IL for a long time..Saw ur msgs today..Thank u very much for the wishes..Wish u and ur family a happy diwali too..Are there 2 Al Madina groceries in the OPC area?? I just know one. There is one by name Safaa Al Madina... Both these groceries are near to my house..almost equidistant.. Our apt is in the road perpendicular to the Al madina supermarket and grocery shop..

Where exactly is bldg 22? Is it on the mosque road? There are so many buildings in OPC area that its hard to go in search of a particular bldg no...

6. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

hey ramya.. nice to see ur reply... bldng 22 is behind al mamura building.. hope u must be knowing oasis court hotel apartment.. this al mammura is in the opposite side of oasis court and my apartment is behind al mammura.. i think it'd give u an idea now..

7. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

i've got an idea about where ur house is located.. so when shall we meet...and where shall we meet

8. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

hi ramya.. how r u n ur kid?? i finally found safaa al madina and i've confirmed where it is?? so where is ur house located exactly from safa al madina??

9. ramyajithendra

ramyajithendra Silver IL'ite

Hi Vidya...

I'm sooooooooooooo sorry for the delayed response..I dont login to IL that much. Me and my kid are doing great..How r u and howz ur li'l one??

You tell me the time and place..Will surely meet this time..U can add me on facebook so that we keep in touch regularly............ Have a great day..

10. deepalalwani

deepalalwani New IL'ite

hi,

I am a beautician work at your doorstep If you need contact me 055-7606217