beauty parlours at abu dhabi

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by marina20, Mar 29, 2008.

1. VictoriaNoronha

VictoriaNoronha New IL'ite

Hi Suzanna, dont color your hair. Henna's the natural way to go. i colored my hair with a really good brand. you really need to keep up with maintianing it, regular conditioning, deep intenisve conditioning treatments etc etc as the hair tends to get dry after color. Whats worse is that UAE water & climate makes the hair even drier and more prone to falling.

tipping depends on you. you only tip when the beautician really has done a good job. i usually tip 5 dhs per beautician who has worked on me. dont go tot ip more. they tend to tkae you for granted after a while.

2. VictoriaNoronha

VictoriaNoronha New IL'ite

Hi Anjali,

There's one salon right next to shoe mart bldg behind madinat zayed shopping mall.i forgot the salons name but its a pink colored board it's on the third floor room no 303 i think. but its good and economical. but the beauticians are sri lankans. but for the 1 year i stayed int hat area, i never faced any problem with them. plus if you are a regular customer, you can bargain for lower rates for the beauty treatments.

3. sk07

sk07 New IL'ite

hi all,

i knew a lady named Richa,she does excellent service,she comes for home service also, she has got excellent packages all kinds of beauty treatments, are available with her, she does it professionally and very clean, i liked her service very much, so you can try and give her a call on these numbers.

She can come any time, but with proper appointments.

YOu can reach her, RICHA
    with regards,
    kamakshi

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2010
  4. sagimom

sagimom Senior IL'ite

Re: Pakistani Branded / Unbranded Salwar Kameez

Hello Marina,

will soon get you details.

regards,

geeta

Last edited: May 2, 2010
  5. pretty1234

pretty1234 New IL'ite

hi everybody..
    i read so man psts regarding sunitha beauty parlour in abudhabi.everybody saying it is excelent.i have doubt that may be it is publicity stunt..after reading them i went to her for facial and haircut...really bad service.i can guess she cheated me by saying kaya facial for normal one..and worst part is the hindi speaking lady who is doing the facial is very bad..she is scolding her owner sunitha in hindi..sunitha dont know hindi itseems..and she is putting her head just before our head no need of that..usually in other parlours they sit back near the head distance is there.i said to her but no change her breathing was feeling to my face..they even dont have price list no packages..it is a waste parlour i dont recommend it.while paying money i gave them 500 i didnt had the change then hind lady asking me why didnt u put change while coming out..from next time keep change it is goo dno..i was in hurry so didnt talked to her saything sunitha also not there..phillippines workers r very good.in manners and in work also..i specially created account here to say this only about the parlour because after reading here positive replies i went there

6. rializ

rializ New IL'ite

Got to read lots of posts regarding beauty parlours in abudhabi must say it was very informative . I go to Kusum beauty parlour . she is located on electra street opposite Ponderosa caravan. Quite busy all the time u need to take an appointment beforehand. Her parlour is in the same building as gulfgate hairfixing on electra street .Her rates are also fairly reasonable.

7. muskaan25

muskaan25 New IL'ite

Hi!!!,
    I am new to Abu Dhabi.I am looking for professional majirail series of hair color but i cannot find it anywhere in most of the parlors Indola brand is being used.Can you suggest some salon in Abu Dhabi where Loreal's professional series of hair color is available.

8. dora1

dora1 New IL'ite

There is lady called babitha at Hamdan St she can come home only in thursday,friday and saturday

9. Vijipradeep

Vijipradeep Junior IL'ite

hai maina r u there now am viji from tamilnadu two months bk only i came to abudhabi thru ur conversation i went to sunitha parlour two days bk am staying in najda street

10. Sathya178

Sathya178 New IL'ite

Hi,

Can any one of you give the number for the lady who comes home and does the packages. I live in Salam Street.