beauty parlours at abu dhabi

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by marina20, Mar 29, 2008.

1. chandra75

chandra75 New IL'ite

Hi indusladies,

Glad to be able to chat with you all thru this site though is indirectly. I'm new to this site, just got myself registered today. Was looking for beauty parlour and this site came handy. Thanx to Marina, Shalala and Daffodil for your suggestion and comments. It surely help.......:cheers.
    Bye......

Chandra

2. psfn

psfn New IL'ite

Indian cornor saloon,
    ME.10 khalife shabiya.musaffah,behind al noor pharmacy.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2010
  3. sun

sun New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Thank you for directing to Sunitha's Beauty plr.I went there after i got the info from you.its really good.I liked the place very much.

4. nandinibabu

nandinibabu Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Daffodile thank you so....much for ur replies..but i didnt ask u..iam this question in my mind for a long time..

5. sheemafaisal

sheemafaisal New IL'ite

ohhhello.i am a new member.just registered yesterday.i read ur post about parlours in abu dhabi.as i have three small kids i dont get time to go to parlours so theres a lady called afsha(beautician) comes to my house n gives a good package.she is a very friendly person n her work is also good.last weak she came ,she did waxing legs n hands,eyebrows,upper lips,bleaching n shehnaaz hussains facial for 140 dhs..

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2010
  6. sumisen

sumisen Senior IL'ite

Hi sheema
    How was the service? some are very professional but some are not. How was she? Her threading is good? Experience is really needed for Eyebrow threading. My eybrows are complicated to do. some people will make them straight which I cannot bring back. Expecting your valuable comments.

Thanks for the info anyway.
    Take care
    BYe

Sumisen

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  7. marina20

marina20 Bronze IL'ite

Hi all Abu Dhabi Ilites...as everybody knows Sunita Beauty parlour is really nice..but i also want to know about some other equally proffesional parlour...as sometimes when we are free and need an appointment Sunita BP is not free...i understand they are busy with their clients...but at such a time i desperately look for some other alternate...

Please give more suggestions..

Thanks

8. suzanna

suzanna Senior IL'ite

hi,
    i am new to this site and am just getting accostomed to navigating the site.i came upon this thread and found it very helpful.have a question.
    do you tip the parlour ladies?
    how much is enough and who all to tip.
    i have seen some ladies slipping money into the pockets of the parlor helpers but have no one to ask regarding the right way to go about it.
    too embarrasd to commit mistakes and tip too less or even go overboard and tip too much.
    suggestions are welcomed
    also what are your opinions on using hair colour instead of henna for covering the grays.
    everyone has an opinion and some are for it while others are against.
    :)

9. anjalign

anjalign New IL'ite

Hi ILs,

Please help me to find a beautician / ladies salon near Madinat Zayed shopping mall..

Thanks
    Anjali

10. VictoriaNoronha

VictoriaNoronha New IL'ite

Re: beauty parlours at abu dhabi-India Henna designs

Hi ladies,

I'm kinda new to this site. can soem one please tell me if they know any good indian henna designer. i'm thinking of getting my hands and feet HENNA-D :p for my 2nd wedding anniversary. but i can't seem to find anyone who can draw indian designs.

Thanks-Victoria