1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Beautiful Tomorrow Never Comes !

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jun 21, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Beautiful Tomorrow Never Comes !When It Comes,Its Already TODAY !In The Search For Beautiful Tomorrow,DON’T Lose Your Wonderful “TODAY”……..

We always think if today is not so good tomorrow everything will change and we will have a better tomorrow . Sometimes we postpone our work for tomorrow but we have to remember that tomorrow never comes.So we should do our work today itself what we have to do and not leave them undone for tomorrow.

Same goes for our health today. If we take care of our health today then we wont have any problems tomorrow. Especially during pregnancy ladies should take good care of their health and have the calcium tablets so that later when they are above 40 they wont have any problems.Why I am saying this is when I delivered my 3 kids since they was one year nine months difference between them I could not take proper care of myself, so at the age of 47 years immediately after my menopause I had hip bone fracture.

We generally look forward to the next upcoming day and plan our present accordingly. One should always be hopeful for a better tomorrow which will open a new set of avenues and possibilities for us. Here a better tomorrow implies a better future. Don't leave things for tomorrow and don't procrastinate. But do work towards a better future and build a better tomorrow for yourself. The only way you can do so is by living in the present.

We should take care of our parents nicely today because tomorrow we will also become parents . If they suffer today , tomorrow who knows we might also suffer. Only God knows what will happen tomorrow sowe should stop bothering ourselves by thinking and worrying about tomorrow

Life is hard but there is still hope for tomorrow. Anything can happen tomorrow. We met get opportunities to visit new cities. I used to think I will never get opportunity to go abroad or go by flight but during my son's reception my dil's father booked flight ticket for Calcutta and first time we travelled by flight , then after two years we got a chance to go to Dubai.

I've had a blessed life. I've pulled back from trying to control my destiny and gone back to accepting whatever fate has in store for me. I live for today because I don't know what'll happen tomorrow.
    Read more at: Cilla Black Quotes at BrainyQuote.com

Lathasv, harinikanthi and vaidehi71 like this.

2. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Mami,

What ever you had written is true.
    Well, we need to treasure the moment we live and whatever we do, so right and I hope I do the same.
    I hope you have recovered now and your problems are sorted out. Hope mama is fine as well.

Take care,
    Thanks for the lovely snippet.,
    Vaidehi

iyerviji likes this.
  3. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

So true Viji maa.....nice snippet

iyerviji likes this.
  4. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Dear viji maami,
    Living in the present is what is advocated often and very true. Only there are plenty of times
    when we think of 'what about tomorrow' even knowing it is futile. Nice snippet maami. Enjoyed reading it.

iyerviji likes this.
  5. iyerviji

Vaidehi dear thanks for your concern. Since long Mama is having problem in the eye but only yesterday he was ready to the Doctor.Today he went for Blood test and Urine test. Most probably he will have cataract operation next MOnday. Hope everything goes well. Same way since long he could not hear and on 31st May he got hearing aid.

Glad you liked my snippet. So let us not leave anything for tomorrow and do it today itself

vaidehi71 likes this.
  6. iyerviji

Thank you kcb dear , glad you liked the snippet

7. iyerviji

Glad to get your feedback Joy dear and to know you enjoyed reading it.

8. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Mami,

Don't worry.
    Pray to Sri Embar Swamigal, the surgery would go smoothly.

Take care,
    Vaidehi

iyerviji likes this.
  9. iyerviji

Thanks dear for your superfast reply. Ya will pray

vaidehi71 likes this.
  10. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    Nice thoughts.you have kindled my thoughts about living in the present.
    But your goal, whether you reveal or not, accept or not, is your future.Unless we have definite plans about future we can't do anything.
    You have plans of owning a house and don't have sufficient funds.Approach a banker.he fixes the mortgage instalments .We have to plan-is it out of monthly savings, loan from FDs, pledging or sale of jewels or going in for personal loans etc etc.

Unless we have a goal-goal is essentially not an object of today but relates to future only,may be after days, months or years.
    Not that every body who plans, is not happy about the present.He enjoys planning, he finds happiness in programming.Unless you have a definite goal, you cannot enjoy your efforts.A pleasant journey needs planning.
    To live for today is good to hear, but impractical to follow,It is like travelling towards unknown destination.
    jayasala 42
    jayasala 42

iyerviji likes this.