Beautiful New Spex.

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by ksuji, Sep 6, 2016.

1. ksuji

ksuji Gold IL'ite

EGO.

Sundaram was very happy with his new spex. It was very beautiful, and its box was even more beautiful.
    He went to the doctor and got it checked. The doctor told him to wear the new spex and get practised in house for a few days till it is accustomed.
    Sundaram came out of the clinic, he was very very eager to wear the new spex and happily wore it.
    It was slightly dark when he entered his street. He saw his wife coming. When she came near he asked, "How is my new spex , Shantha?"
    "Spex is beautiful , but I am not Shantha", came the reply.
    Sundaram was still wearing the new spex.
    Wanting to go to the doctor again, he got into a bus. He approached the conductor asked for a ticket. " I am a policeman, the conductor is in the front", said the man.
    Somehow Sundaram managed to get into the street having doctor's clinic.
    He saw the name board in white and black and entered the clinic.
    To his surprise the doctor was very much available in the front room itself . Sundaram started to complain,"Doctor,....... ". That man,in a calm voice told," Stop ,Stop. I am a lawyer. After three houses in the left, the doctor's clinic is there."
    Sundaram came to street, took his new spex and kept it in its box. He then wore his usual spex and with a clear vision went back home.

vaidehi71 and Caide like this.

2. bhavyabharathi

bhavyabharathi New IL'ite