Beads & Jewellery Making Materials in Dubai & Sharjah.

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Dubai' started by priyupravi, Nov 16, 2011.

1. priyupravi

priyupravi Gold IL'ite

Hi..

I guess many of ILites in UAE are searching for beads & Jewellery making materials. I have found few shops in Dubai & Sharjah.. I would like to share the details of those shops. Hope this will be helpful for you..

Dubai

Dragon Mart is supposed to be great place for jewellery making supplies. You can find findings, beads, pearls, cords, stoppers all kind of locks and its a beaders delight to get all the things reasonably priced in one place.FA is the gate or the area u want to be if ur are looking anything regarding jewellery making supplies.

Bead palace, Jumeirah - They have most wires and leathers, findings, arabic beads, czech and indian beads- as well as all the accessories, but its very pricey. Contact No : 04-3952771

There's a store opposite Satwa clinic called FIDA. There you will find lots of zippers, buttons, hair clips, lace, thread, tassels, beads, Velcro strips, knitting wool & needles, etc. Contact No : 04-3444008

Crystal House Al Hana Center, Satwa Round about - Glass Beads, Swarovski beads, pearls, stones, paillettes etc...
    Contact No : 04-3989380 www.crystalhouseuae.com

Al Washia, Meena Bazar, Bur dubai - for threads, lace, beads, velvet strips. Contact No : 04-3550232

Sharjah

Al Majlis opp to concord cinema - Here u can find jewellery making materials, tailoring materials & craft materials.. Contact No: 06-5628162

Happy Home Trading behind KFC, Rolla, Sharjah - Jewellery making materials & tailoring materials Contact No: 06-5371853

If you know other shops in UAE dealing with jewellery material supplies... can u pls share the details here...am sure that would be beneficial for other ILites..

mathira, mybaby1, sumanrathi and 7 others like this.

2. SunnySmile

SunnySmile New IL'ite

Hi

And this is what I have been looking for ,Thanks dear :)

3. aswathysooraj

aswathysooraj Bronze IL'ite

ths is really grt...helpful... thank u so much dear... can u tell me the shop frm wer i can buy good jewellery findings at whole sale price....

4. aswathysooraj

aswathysooraj Bronze IL'ite

wer to get good pendants... diff colours and metalic... in dubai...

5. gprasumsc

gprasumsc New IL'ite

Can anyone suggest me training institute for jewellery making in Dubai? thanks

6. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Really valuable information. the fact is I usually go to Al Majlis & Happy Home to buy tailoring material but i have not checked with them for Terracotta Jewelry clay let me check in this week end.

I am much eager to learn this method of making but being male no one is willing to teach me :(

I will learn through internet and post the picture soon
    Thanks for sharing

2 people like this.
  7. gitaiythal

gitaiythal New IL'ite

Hi, is der terracotta clay available?

1 person likes this.
  8. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

yes it is available

9. Myth26

Myth26 New IL'ite

Hi thanks for the info am staying near Indian high school, oudmetha. Any terracotta and quilling supplies please help with the info.

10. praju123

praju123 New IL'ite