1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Bay area - Need a Housewarming priest

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bay Area' started by indira, Apr 11, 2006.

1. indira

indira Junior IL'ite

Hi bayarea friends,

We have been house shopping for quite some time and believe that we have settled on a house that we both like. Does anyone know of a good priest who can do housewarming for our house? How do I go about finding a good priest for this purpose? Thanks for your help.

-Indira

2. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Bay Area priests

Hi Indira,

Congrats on your new home purchase. Anyway, here is the infor about priests. Both the priests below are very good. and will come to your house to do the pujai.

1. Pandit Ravichandran
    Veda Pandit - Sahitya Siromani
    1193 Bluebell Drive Livermore, CA 94550
    Ph: 925-449-0620
    Email: PanditRavi@home.com

Pandit Ravi is a very busy person and in great demand. You would do well to call him at least couple of months in advance. But he is really good. He is a veteran bayarea priest. He has been serving here for more than 20 years now I think.

2.Pt. Ganesh Shastry
    201. W. california Ave., Daisy Ridge #521, Sunnyvale, California-94086
    Home: 408-245-5443
    Cell: 925-209-7637
    Email: Kabalikarpaga@hotmail.com

G
    anesha Shastrigal is also good. He is fairly new here( that is he has been here for the past 6 years or so. he used to work in Livermore temple. But now is on his own. ) He does a good job with all the pujais.

My last preferance would be Balu Shastrigal. I do not have his contact info.
    Goodluck

Vandhana

3. indira

indira Junior IL'ite

Thank you

Thank you Vandhana for the detailed email with contact information. It is very very helpful. I will contact both and see who has availability. Please let me know if ever there is an opportunity for me to reciprocate this help. Thank you.

-Indira