bangle broke in deam

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ladki1, Aug 28, 2012.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ladki1,

Don't worry too much,its just a dream. Please apply some Udi on your forehead before go to sleep.Sai Baba is always with you.

May Baba bless and guide you always.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. dhshdfhdu

dhshdfhdu New IL'ite

Hi,

can any one tell me what will happen if a bangle is broken during marriage? My Bangle was broken during my marriage :(

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Sound advise and quotes below very apt & timely not only for the thread creator but also for others similar predicament. For pseudo deceptive maladies fill your mind with varieties of positives watch good comedies like laurel & Hardy ,Devi Krithika. More often you do more you get profound dreamless sleep. When mind is replete or brimming with positive (past) events, it has no time to evolve dream programme. NEED OF THE HOUR - HEALTHY MIND & STOUT HEART . WISH YOU BONEY BOY or GIRL as u wish.:blush:

4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

You are doubly blessed. Weigh my statement with your present status which is likely to augur well for future. Your wardrobe already filled and replenished several times since the incident. Thanks. Best wishes. There are well wishers around to cheer you up in case....