bangle broke in deam

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ladki1, Aug 28, 2012.

1. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

i Killed my frnds tooo many times ... i nicely call them to telll that i killed them in my dreams ...

any time i tell them that i saw them in dreams their first question is " did you kill me""..

some one in this forum ( sorry forgot name) told me that if you see anyone death they live longer ... so next time i will tell them that they will live longer becoz of me

infact some call me contract killer ( in dreams):bonk:bonk

2 people like this.
  2. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,

In my dream very big elephant used to come often ;-(. elephant is following me wherever i go even its came inside my room. You know what it will do na just came and bless me thats it. I dont know why this kind of dreams coming.

Is any specific reasons are there??? If i informed this to my dad he is saying go to near vinayagar temple.

Today in dream my aunty was expired. all relations are came to see her body and her son is there in Singapore. He is not come to india on that day. i was worried about him like here after who will take her him.....

I am in pregnant also getting afraid about what this dream indicates???

3. freddycat

freddycat Platinum IL'ite

Nothing will happen. Don't worry.

For decades, I have been preparing/taking my final exams, with the same group of friends. Still, the same math exams over and over again, I haven't passed it in my dreams, yet. :rotfl

When we are stressed out, during our sleep we may feel the same stress pattern in our dreams. One of these days, I am determined to pass my math exams.

1 person likes this.
  4. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

Dear read my above post ......

now dont think a ghost is chatting with you here:bonk:bonk

5. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

Me tooo never cleared my paper in dreams :rant... infact never could complete my papers on time ....but in real life i got my degree

1 person likes this.
  6. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Buvivishal
    I am not sure at they mean
    Try listening to spiritual songs,try hearing Light instrumental music, read books ... It's very important to think positive things and divert our mind to something happier ESP when you are pregnant . Your emotions highly affect your fetus. ..
    Feel the baby in your OMB , if it's your first one thnk of the way he or she may be .. Dream about your child .your life after ...
    All the best
    Rams

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. ladki1

ladki1 Silver IL'ite

Hi Bhuvi.....
    I think u will be blessed with baby boy....someWhere i heard if u see elephant ..that to kings like wealthy

1 person likes this.
  8. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

I am not dreaming this in my pregnant alone. Its came from in my bachelore life :-(

9. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

if you go to sleep with all stress and wat happened for a day ( mostly bad) then bad dreams comes ....try sleeping with some good old memories and you wont get bad dreams... important is to be happy

Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite