Bangalore ILites - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by Induslady, Jan 28, 2006.

1. sudhak90

sudhak90 Senior IL'ite

Re: Bangalore Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

hi all, i've been on a holiday and so long time no post. will get active now.

happy time:2thumbsup:

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    I am Punitha, I am from Bangalore too...
    I am staying in US from past 9 yrs and I miss Bangalore very much...
    If I don't visit bangalore every 2 yrs, I get into depression mode..

Regards,
    Punitha

3. swetakiran

swetakiran New IL'ite

namaskaara!

:wave namaskaara, iam swetakiran new to this group. very much excited to know u all, u r welcome to view my profile thank u.

4. saviblr

saviblr New IL'ite

Hi All,

I was browsing through Google for some info and I come across this site.I was zapped to see a site like IndusLadies and wondered,how did I miss out on this site for almost 2 and odd years.

Anyways,I'm glad to have found you finally and here I'm,Savitha,who joined your group to be a part of you all in the days to come.

I'm a Bangalorean.I work for a US Software company. Well,after a tedious work in office,when I sit through this site,there is this enlightment of Life with loads n loads of Info,which makes me virtually travel into that part of the world ,out of my Cubical.And the minute I felt this way,I signed in to this site,to be a part of this forever.

Cheers to my New Buddies online :)
    Savitha

5. swetakiran

swetakiran New IL'ite

:-D hello savitha, good to c u r mail. we were staying in bangalore, vijayanagar. now from three years in US. howz bengalooru? iam missing my family and restaurants ssooo much. any new ones? we regularly used to go to udupi krishna bhavan, mtr, utsav and some shanthi sagars here and there and loved chats on commercial street. howz yatri nivas? have any thing changed? ok thats too many questions to ask, i stay at home and still wonder why time is flying so fast. see you, got to go.:wave

6. Vidhyathan

Vidhyathan Senior IL'ite

hello everybody,
    Though at present i am temporarily settled at Dallas because of my husband's onsite project my place is Bangalore. I have been living in Bangalore since 2002. Its been a cozy place for sure. Love it.

7. saviblr

saviblr New IL'ite

Hi Shweta,

Yep,Bengalooru is Bengalooru.Even though outsiders talk messy abt the messy traffic,I still wud say BLR is the best :) And they wud understand this only when they r out of Bangalore,away from the wonderful weather of it,which they wud never experience elsewhere.

All those Restuarants do exist.Not sure of Yatri Nivas though but the one arnd Malleswaram,Halli Mane is really famous offlate.So next time U visit Bangalore,do not miss the Complete Karnataka Cuisine served in a big platter :)
    :2thumbsup: Kudos to Our Bangalore and proud to be a part of it.

8. saviblr

saviblr New IL'ite

Hey,its sure a cozy place and must say,even though summers r hotter in BLR now compared to those memorable yrs,I still prefer BLR over any place,coz it still stands out diff from other cities in terms of the comfort it offerss :) Am I rite Bangaloreans?:yes:

9. puppy

puppy New IL'ite

Hi Everybody,

I have just joined IndusLadies.

To introduce myself...

I am Chandana, 40 yrs, working woman. I was born and brought up in Bangalore. I work for five-days a week. I am unmarried and have two sisters and a brother. As this is the first time that i'm member in such a forum, i'm not comfortable in giving a lot of details about myself.

I love to do hand embriodery, stitching, painting and various other crafty work. I am into cooking now. I love to learn Carnatic music. I am vegetarian.

I'm looking forward to interacting with each and every one of you and hope to enjoy my stay with IndusLadies.

warm wishes,
    Chandana

10. swetakiran

swetakiran New IL'ite

hello chandana, :-D

warm welcome to group. we used to stay in bangalore in vijayanagar. now staying in harrisburg, PA. so whats new in bengalooru? where do u stay? how far is your office from home?how did u like indus ladies site? Iam shweta, stay at home mom.like music and cooking, and me tooo am vegetarian.howz weather there?. so bye for now:wave