Bangalore ILites - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by Induslady, Jan 28, 2006.

1. spoorthi

spoorthi New IL'ite

Hi All

Hi All
    Myself is spoorthi frm Andhra working as s/w engg here . I am staying here from past 2 years.
    I am married having a small kid of 11 months old.

Now we are planning to buy Flat/plot here . We are thinking about this from past 2 to 3 months . Still in dielamma like now in current situation whether its good to buy with such high prices or invest the same in stocks , etc..

I appreciate ur thoughs n views reg this.

Onething I would to share, recently I came accross one site , it's
    http://www.professionalhousing.com .. Anybody have idea about this.. Share ur ideas about this also..

It's all about Group of Professionals .. We all can appreciate about such a great idea :clap

This is wt is mentioned in the website.........

" We are a group formed by software engineers; working in; various; MNCs and Indian software compnaies we are are going to build a world class apartments,villa and farm house complex; in Bangalore for our fraternity. we are inviting people to join us in this.; It is going to be one of the finest and first Intelligent houseing complex in bangalore. "

Cheers
    Spoorthi

"Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong....." :-D

2. Jyothidath

Jyothidath New IL'ite

from Bengalooru

Hi

I am jyothi residing at Bengalooru - Jp nagar exactly. I am working for a public sector bank. I am marrried and have 1 son who is studying in VII standard

my hobbies are :
    reading fiction - both Kannada and english, especially i am great fan of SL Bhyrappa - trying out PS, browsing the net

Nice to meet u all

Jyothi

3. sihi

sihi Senior IL'ite

Re: from Bengalooru

Welcome to IL Jyothi!

I had to reply after seeing your signature line:) . My native is Bengalooru too......from Koramangala, now living in US from past 6yrs.

Happy browsing in IL!

Sihi

4. Jyothidath

Jyothidath New IL'ite

Re: from Bengalooru

Dhanyavaadagalu Sihi

5. AdarshVani

AdarshVani New IL'ite

Re: Bangalore Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Hi,

I am Vani. Living in Arekere Bangalore on the Bannerghatta road. Have moved in around 2 years back and still am struggling to find my way round Bangalore. My favourite haunts hover around the Arekere gate areas, Meenakshi temple, Farico, Fabmall, Fooddays & now the Food world.

I have 2 kids, work in a company at Koramangala and would like to make good friends here.
    Good day
    Vani:wave

6. memsahb

memsahb New IL'ite

Hi I am Kiran and a former resident of Bangalore. I went to Mt. Carmel's and Bangalore university (Graduated 1976, MA English). Have lived in the US for thirty years! And now, I long for Bangalore.
    I was there just last month and seriously explored the idea of buying a flat so I could visit more often. The prices of flats in the central business district (around MG road) are outrageous! But, that's the Bamgalore I know, my old stomping grounds! If any of you ladies know of a flat for sale in that area, please, let me know.
    So, here's to meeting more Bangloreans, young and old, Cheers!:thumbsup

7. pvani

pvani New IL'ite

Hiii friends :wave !!!!!
    i'm Vani Mulage from Banglore, i'm new to this group so thought of introducing myself . i live in indrianagar . By surfing the net , i found this site n sounds vry intresting.
    i got married n then i hav moved to banglore, by this site i can find many friends.
    byeeeee

8. slgayatri

slgayatri Bronze IL'ite

Hi all Bangalore Ilites
    My hearty welcome to all.
    I too live in Bangalore.
    I live in Jeevanbhima nagar, near Indiranagar.
    We can share some news about bangalore here.
    U can share ur feelings here.
    So, lets continue....

Gayathri.

9. sudhak90

sudhak90 Senior IL'ite

hi everyone! i'm sudha iyer from bangalore.i'm a housewife ,taking private tutitions and tutoring online through an online educational service.

i like making friends and hope to make a few fast friends thru this forum.:2thumbsup:

10. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

kindly pm me and i will give u the details, as my daughter is into realty in bangalore......regards sunkan