Bangalore ILites - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by Induslady, Jan 28, 2006.

1. sudha_rao

sudha_rao New IL'ite

Thanks a lot

Yes life is the final authority who are we to fight it,dose'nt the saying say "don't swim against the tide but go with the tide " a wise person would swim with the flow to reach his destination and accept the changes in life and evolve with it and become a better human being.
    I enjoy life as it is with the courage and direction given to me by my loving sheronwali maa as she is alwys wih me. Ijust simply love her .
    Hey its nice to know u are from B'lore i am residing in ISRO Layout which is in JPNagar vicinity.
    B'lore has changed a lot, too much of traffic its literally choking with traffic ,too much noise pollution, congestion , no more a garden city its now a concrete jungle and a unorganized one at that.
    So how is life in USA, how long since are u living there and thank u for welcoming me to the indus family i am happy to be here
    Hope to interact more with u and other members
    Love &Regards
    Sudha:)

2. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hi Sudha,

Well it sounds funny to address u , it seems like i am addressing myself..ha ha.
    I lived in b'lore , i can say almost all my life...i studies in scholl also and in college, and even after i got married i did dtay for 3 years in between. My parents still live in B'lore and i visit it every year!
    Though i am a tamilian, by virtue of having lived in B'lore, i can speak kannada and my people at home celebrate all festivals of karnataka etc.

I have been living in germany from past 7 years....wow that seems like a long time.
    I also liked your intro with ur positive approach to life .....glad to be interacting with a fellow b'lorite!

3. Padmavathi

Padmavathi New IL'ite

Hi Every body,

Hi,:)

I am Padmakumar from Bangalore. I am married, having a 10 year old child and working in a private firm as Admin.

I was really thrilled to know that this website consisted such good informations. Thanks a lot to the owner for having created such a useful website for ladies especially.

I wish i get more interesting informations and my friends circle grows here with good friends.

Bye

Take care all,
    Padmakumar

4. nidhi2

nidhi2 New IL'ite

WOW to you, Sudha,

Hi Sudha,

Welcome to the forum...I am also originally from Bangalore, presently in the USA.

I admire your attitude to life, and you fit your description of a hero (happened to see your fav quote). So, which part of B'lore u r from?

Sudha, and all of you B'loreans, I have a request...I am looking for a place for rent/lease/caretakers for the property for my mom, in her eighties and my sis...the ideal location would be in the vicinity would be Jayanagar, JP Nagar, Banashankari...now they are located slightly far off and access to medical care is becoming harder for her. I appreciate any one who can assist me with this, and at the earliest.

Thank you all, and, Have a pleasant day,

Krupa

5. indnchak

indnchak New IL'ite

hello there

hi all...

my name is nandini and lived in bangalore for a long time till I moved to pondicherry recently. Am waiting to get back to bangalore.
    i have a training firm and a matrimonial agency which is being run by my partner now...

if there's anyone in pondicherry who would like to connect with me and make friends ... please do write.

we have a one bedroom place available for rent only for
    single working woman/man for only 6 months ....
    if anyone interested please send me a Private Message

Available one bhk independent house on 1st floor.

living room
    Bedroom ( has a built in cupboard)
    Kitchen
    Hall
    Big Balcony
    Western loo
    Space available to park a two wheeler
    The house is well ventilated

Area: Kamanahalli ( 7 kms from MG Road; near Jalvayu Vihar)<SCRIPT><!-- D(["mb","
    \nRent : Rs 5000/-
    \nWater/Electricity separate
    \nAvailability : till May - June 2007 (can be extended if required)
    \n
    \n-This place is ideal for someone working on a project in India and going to be\nhere for 5-6 months
    \n- single working woman or man

\n\n*
    \n\n</div>\n\n</div>\n\n\n\n",0] ); D(["ce"]); //--></SCRIPT>
    Rent : Rs 5000/-
    Water/Electricity separate
    Availability : till May - June 2007 (can be extended if required)

-This place is ideal for someone working on a project in India and going to be here for 5-6 months
    - single working woman or man</SPAN>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2006
  6. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hai folks me a banglorean too....

hai folks nice to see so many of u all here...
    i think i have been in bangalore since ages...got married and left the place for a short span but could not settle anywhere but here...one thing i should mention bangloreans especially the ladies they never give up and the bubbly lot...not the very conservative but the adaptability wherever we r is something to be known by getting to know them...they go all out to help out and do whatever is in their capacity to lighten the moods....of course bangalore has lost its misty mornings the cloud landing we had during the 70s all over the place that the car lights have to be on and while going to school watch out for a mobike to take a swift turn right in front of u.....the glare of light was the alert...those days of no tv with mohammadrafi singing "na ja kahin ab na ja dil ke sivaaa" u felt the voice is for u, made u dream and go to school with a light heart...i had grt friends then.....miss all of them now hope to make some here...regards sunkan

7. vidyasarada

vidyasarada Senior IL'ite

Bangalore+Mysore Lady

Yellarigu Namaskara.

I dont know if I qualify to be called Bangalore Lady since I divide my time between Mysore and Bangalore. Am a full time Homemaker.

Native of Mysore. Mother tongue is Tamil -( though my Father Tongue is Kannada !) I graduated with Bot-Zoo. and took a degree in Law as well. Have never held a 9 to 5 job , never intersted in career building .

Hubby, from Chennai, took up jobs outside India, so had the experience of living in Nigeria, Indonesia and Thailand besides Bangalore. In the first two places, took up teaching jobs and my asignments proved very interesting as they gave me the opportunity to interact with kids of many nationalities. Returned to Mysore to school my own two children in the CBSE system,while hubby continued abroad.
    Experienced distance-marriage for a few years. Now we are all together. My family is my life.

Hobbies : Reading, Free-lance writing, painting, doll-making, web-surfing, travelling, trekking, collecting curios.
    Subject - Interests: fine- arts, archeology, history, genetics, Nature, psychology ( both human and animal), philosophy, quantum physics. ( I'm not trained in any of these, but love to read, view and analyse material in these subjects)

I Love: Visiting diff. places, museums, old monuments, dravidian temples. Walking, mask -making and music. ( Fav: MK Thiagaraja bhagavathar , DK Pattammal and Jayaraman , Music of Ilayaraja and SP Balasubramaniam)
    I hate: Shopping, TV Serials .
    No interest in sports.

I will be 52 this month. I am not strictly religious, I dont pray for anything. But every morning I express my gratitude to The Cosmic Power, which I personally called Iswara. He has been my closest friend always. My best human friend is my husband.

I am glad I discovered Indus Ladies, by chance. It has brought me into a whole new society of interesting people.
    Bye. Love to all.
    Vidyasarada

8. Suryaneev

Suryaneev New IL'ite

Hi

:wave Hi Sara& All...
    I am a software engineer.I am a bangalorean.Want to know about u all..

Bye,
    Suryaneev

9. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

introducing

:-D Hello everbody,
    I am Meena from Bangalore and new to this group.Like making friends.This group sounds interesting.Have a good day.
    bye,
    Meena

10. slgayatri

slgayatri Bronze IL'ite

Welcome!!!

Hi Meena
    This is Gayathri.
    A warm welcome to indusladies... Site.
    From now onwards, u r an Ilite.
    Enjoy surfing this site, be in touch.
    By the way, I wish u a very Happy New Year.
    Begin the year with all our friends here, and u can post whatever messages or doubts u have. U can ask about any thing, like beauty tip, cooking tip, etc.
    All our friends will give suitable suggestions for u. Once again, welcome to this great site. Look forward to see ur posts.

Gayathri.:wave