Bahrain Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Africa & Middle East - Other Areas' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. shabini

shabini New IL'ite

Hi All

I'm Shabini living in the pearl Island for last 13 years .. with my husband and kid
    From God's own country Kerala .working in a private co in Bahrain .
    My interests are writing articles,, reading ,making crafts ,Indian classical dance etc

2. sowmyaraman81

sowmyaraman81 Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

Want a quick info on Bahrain...please help me...

Can anyone please let me know what s the current situation in Bahrain? Is life is back to normal? We are relocating to Bahrain shortly.

Plz help me on the details about the lifestyle for indians. Want to know the cost of living there. And how Indians are treated there?

I would highly appreciate your feedback.

Thank you so much in Advance:)....

3. shabini

shabini New IL'ite

Hi Sowmya

Welocme to Bahrain
    Bah is a nice place to live .its a small country and Indian are most respected expatriates here .from last yr country had some political issues and still going on . but nothing effects our daily life . few areas you can see police checking .Unlike our country they have taken more precautions that's all .
    Daily life is very calm and quiet .Indian club here have many get together functions for Indian's .other than that each community have clubs ( karnataka club ) , indian restaurats are everywhere . shops, supermarkets evrything is Indian.Important thing I have noticed is they respect women . Always everywhere first preference for women nd kids. Two bd room flats are available for 300-350 bd ( gd quality in the city ) some times you will get from 150-300 range .... if u have any more querries ...don't hesitate to ask .I'll reply

4. sowmyaraman81

sowmyaraman81 Gold IL'ite

Thank u so much shabini:)....

i have sent you a msg:)...please check

5. jayasree05

jayasree05 Senior IL'ite

hi,
    we are planning to visit bahrain during haj holiday, ladies please suggest me good hotels or service apartments for three days, and also important places for visit.
    jayasree suresh

6. prakashika

prakashika New IL'ite

hi jayashree,welcome to Bahrain.
    There are lot of sevice aparments in Juffair area where generally peope stay.Please let me know the exact date i can enquire and let you know the budget.From which place your coming?

7. divyaparu83

divyaparu83 New IL'ite

hi all.
    I am Divya here in bahrain for past 5 years with my DH,5 year old DS and 6 month old DS.. First put up in budaiya now moved to mahooz... joined IL some years ago but went inactive.. now planning a come back.. Nice to meet u all here...

8. prakashika

prakashika New IL'ite

hi divya,happy to see you here.

9. bindukolli

bindukolli Silver IL'ite

Hello Everyone...

I am Hima bindu.. Thinking to shift Bahrain as my husband got an opportunity in Bahrain. yumsmiley....So i would like to know how the ladies life there. I am a chemical engineer having 3-4 exp , how will be the job vacancies for ladies ....any consultancies to search job in Bahrain?? :bang:drowning

please share information if know anyone...:idontgetit:
    Thanks in Advance.friendssmiley
    Hima Bindu Kolli

10. anumuralik

anumuralik Bronze IL'ite

hi this is anumurali...:wave
    new to IL and it has been 4 months for me in bahrain... it is lovely to see a thread being dedicated to indians in bahrain.... would like to interact with all... :yes: