Bahrain Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Africa & Middle East - Other Areas' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. ramyasunita70

ramyasunita70 New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

I am from Dubai but will settle in bahrain soon, can anyone tell me about life in bahrain. any social activities for ladies ?

Ramya

2. SudhaN

SudhaN New IL'ite

Hello Indus ladies,

I am Sudha and will be moving to Bahrein soon.Can you please give some information about good universities for higher education in Bahrein?

Your site is very informative and useful.

Thanks,

Sudha:)

3. maltibb

maltibb Gold IL'ite

hi all,

Am malti........now almost 2 and half years here in bahrain working as an accountant. My DH is also working here. DD is here in Indian school UKG

even lately i was able to join thi forum so happy...........i already met with Ms sudhakailas( sudhaji) she is such a nice friend.

through her i know shilpa & also raji ravi but not met them and even not talked with them.

i wish if i could be able to keep in touch with more friends:)

4. riyaram

riyaram New IL'ite

hello everyone, i am priya from bahrain, i live here almost 3 years, and iam a home maker, nice to meet u all here

regards,
    priya

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  5. SudhaN

SudhaN New IL'ite

Hi Raji,

Are there good universities in Bahrein?

6. SujySreeram

SujySreeram Silver IL'ite

Hello Indus ladies,

I am Sujatha and will be moving to Bahrain in couple of months, My DH works in Bahrain. I have done my Engineering in Computer Science. Can you please give me some information on How are job opportunities in IT field for ladies? It would be of great help to me.

Thank You all
    SujySreeram:)

7. sreeindu

sreeindu New IL'ite

hi

iam sreeindu,from kerala..so glad to be in here at il..iam from kerala now been to bahrain ..i have a son of 9 months.nice to meet you all and would love to make new friends rite here

regards

sreeindu:)

8. Krish93

Krish93 New IL'ite

Hello Everyone....nice to see Bahrain Ladies forum today. Moved to Bahrain from Hyderabad in dec 2008 soon after marriage. Hubby works here. Have a 10 months old daughter who keeps me super busy the whole day. Have worked in a reputed School here as a Teacher for an academic year. Now a full time mom. We r put up in East Riffa.

Warm regards to all

9. pratheeba

pratheeba New IL'ite

Hi

I am Pratheeba Vinod living in Bahrain since 3 years. Rtnow am homemaker and looking after my 1 year old naughty boy. I really would love to make new friends in bahrain .. Am from tamilnadu and did my Msc Geoinfo, I worked as software engineer in GIS .Net before marriage and now I want to make new friends and share knowledgeable information with them about new technology and ofcourse about my little baby boy developments.

10. Anshu2006

Anshu2006 New IL'ite

hi.. My name is Anshu. I have recently shifted to Bahrain, it has been just about 1 month. I would like to make friends and meet women of different background and intrests. I am homemaker as of now and have baby boy. I live in Juffair area. My husband currently works with GBM.