1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Badboo And Khushboo

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Badboo and Khusboo

Boo we call the Human Bums, which are also ou cushions to sit onums. So soft , people call them sexy, but just imagine the stuff inside them eh !God has done their packaging so well,that the human garbage can that is the bums are called sexy.HAHA

Now we all fart at some time or the other. The one who says I don’t, is a first class lier.Some farts are soundless, and some are full of sound and fury.The silent ones are more dangerous, the smell is a stench. God forbid if some one farts in the lift, and there are many people in it.Everyone looks to the other, the culprit just keeps an innocent face. And if u feel the sound one coming,how do u hold it back, and release slowly so it is noisless and yr identity is concealed ?

Now our bums too are moody. Some days they are bad, and just fart continous, they give out a bad smell. So I call them BAD boo, and the day they are happy, khush in Hindi, they release great smells like perfume, so we call they Khush boo, meaning happy Bums!!!!!!

After marriage bums cause a lot of problems.With the couple sleeping in the AC room,when one farts, touble starts.what if the pet dog farts, still the hubby gets the blame.We Sindhis eat curry, fried papads etc on Sunday, top it with beer, and off to sleep.And then the farts start. Punjabis start after Chola Batora, and Rajma.

Just as they collect Gobar Gas, cant they collect this fart Gas. Do u know the major pollutant of the atmosphere is not petrol fumes, or any thing other, but from the farting of the bovines.Meaning the milk giving cows. In Fact new Zealand a decade back had introduced $10/- Farting Tax per month on each cow, and there was an uproar, and they had to cancel it.

But they can have a Fart meter behind each Indian and I am sure most of us will go bankrupt paying the fees.

But it feels good to fart, when u are alone, no ? Don’t lie !!!!

HAHAHAHA

KAMAL MAHTANI

MonikaSG and Thyagarajan like this.
  2. Jeeves

Jeeves Silver IL'ite

crackers during Diwali would suppress both Badboo and Khushboo and of course the noise :mask:

Thyagarajan and Kamalji like this.
  3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji I read this tightly presasing my nose to keep the sink away. Such unladylike post for the ladies! But to be further unladylike, farts are the most environment-friendly of fireworks. They are also easy on the purse. The besat way to have fireworks on Diwali is to eat a lot of flatulence inducing stuff the day before.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Tamrakshar

Tamrakshar Platinum IL'ite

Stinky!

Your blog reminds me of an incident. Some of our friends were travelling in a bus in winter. An old man was sitting in the seat reserved for ladies. Two of our friends were females. When they told the man to vacate the seat, he bluntly said the reservation applied for old persons also. Our friends were sporting in nature, and they didn't protest much. But, we were constantly making fun of him in oblique way. He didn't say anything, but responded by making a noisy fart. The girls could not stop laughing loudly. The old man came up with a great reply which still today I remember. He said, "Why are laughing little girls? Don't girls fart?"

MonikaSG, Thyagarajan and Kamalji like this.
  5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Knowingly or unknowingly, you had presented a funtastic material for extra ordinary research with high potential for Indian Government to fill their coffers and states would vie with each other to make Levi of tax as per individual FART METER as State subject. One can in that event easily guess which of the States of India would fetch large revenue. Fun-fat-fartastic humourticklec the rib and welled up eyes. Thanks for kamalji’s forte I mean fart!
    Regards

Kamalji likes this.