Bachpan, Kidzee or EuroKids????

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Hyderabad' started by lalith123, Jun 19, 2013.

1. lalith123

lalith123 Senior IL'ite

Hello all...

Any parents whose kids are frm chandanagar or madinaguda?
    U must be having an idea of how the play school are in that area.
    I heard that EuroKids Chandanagar is too good and there is a lot of difference in the children.

Kidzee is following Montessori methods itseesms?? How is the school otherwise?? How is the Chandanagar branch??

Bachpan Syllabus is too high for a preschooler... exans in Nursery and LKG??
    The kids are asked to write/spell "one, two, three.... etc till fifty" in Bachpan and the teachers are rude to the little kids :-(

Can any parent please throw some light on the schools which i mentioned above. I need to put my son in playschool and i am confused big time..
    Plz help.. i would be so very thankful..

Thanks

2. radhikabose

radhikabose New IL'ite

I wud recommend EuroKids! I think the whole franchise as a whole has a very systematic curriculum for kids. It not just focuses on textbook learning but inculcates values in children. My daughter had lot of problem sharing things with other kids. After almost one and a half month at EuroKids, she has no qualms sharing food, toys etc... A very nice experience with the team :)

1 person likes this.
  3. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

I would second radhikabose thought on Euro kids. Any franchisee it may be....EuroKids is the best, as Radhika said my kid developed so many good qualities apart from curriculum..

4. Sarithapremkuma

Sarithapremkuma New IL'ite

hi friends,
    any ideas about tree house playschool at kukattpally?, is it good to join my daughter in treehouse? pls advise me.

5. SaiNiharika

SaiNiharika Bronze IL'ite

Hello All,
    I want to join my 1.6 kid in day care, i want to continue his studies up to UKG. Is euro kid is best for us. We are living in sanath nagar.
    Please suggest me the best day care. Many are saying day care's are diseases centers pls help me to find the best one. My working place is at begumpet.

6. sowmyakiran

sowmyakiran New IL'ite

Hi, can anybody tell is there any preschools from hello kids, pizzeria or Euro kids in deetisri nagar, madinaguda.