1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Baby Sitter

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by pdarshini, Feb 23, 2012.

1. pdarshini

pdarshini Silver IL'ite

Hi Ladies...In my place I saw many ads stating they need baby sitters(only for Indian families).I am a home maker,so I am thinking to go for baby sitting.Have any one done this job Please can you tell me the works a baby sitter need to do.They need in the morning time,in their work hours.I dont have children.I dont know all about feeding and diaper changing.My EAD was rejected recently.Can I work without EAD...How would be the pay.I am worrying about diaper changing,I cant touch it...sorry if anyone hurts...

2. anushka1978

anushka1978 New IL'ite

Hi

It is illegal to do any work in u.s without working visa.Apart from that some ladies are doing that and getting paid in cash.You have to be very alert in baby sitting.Keep the house clean that the kid should not pick anything and put in mouth.Feed the kid at regular intervals.If the kid is used with diaper you should change the diaper frequently.Moreover take care of the kid like your kid because you are completely responsible for the kid
    All the best

Thanks
    Anu

1 person likes this.