Baby Car Seat in Chennai

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by vaali, Dec 3, 2011.

1. vaali

vaali Senior IL'ite

Hi sweets! expecting our LO by jan '12 & thinking if buying a baby car seat .. any idea where can we get find them in chennai & how much it costs?

2. vidhyabharath

vidhyabharath Silver IL'ite

HI Vaali!

You can get the baby car seat in Shanthi's The garment shop in adyar indra nagar. There you can get all the necessary items for the newborn as well as nursing items for mom. You can also get the Car seat in shoppers stop also lifestyle also. I am not sure about the cost. It may be around Rs.5000/-.

When is ur due date in Jan 2012? I am also expecting my second little one in the end of jan 12. Congrats and All the best.

Take care.

Regards,
    Vidhya Bharath

3. vaali

vaali Senior IL'ite

Hey vidya! thanks a lot bud! i really really appreciate your quick response:thankyou2:. EDD is by 29th of Jan. Well, basically i got an incompetent cervix:bonk& a stitch by 22w which will be removed by first or second week of jan. So im guessing we may see our LO any time around pongal:rotflbut i just want to bake it till term & want him/her not to be restless like his mom to meet us all & say a :hiya.. when is yours?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  4. vidhyabharath

vidhyabharath Silver IL'ite

Hi Vaali!

My Due date is Jan 28 2012 buddy! I dont have any other complications but there is High Aminiotic Fluid Index for me. Instead 14 it is 16 when i took my last ultrasound, that is 10 days back. So, Donno when will little one come, MY doctor asked me to take a nice rest.

Also you can get the Baby car seat in "Just Born" shop and "Born Babies" (Nungambakkam), "Best Baby" in Anna Nagar.

Take care of ur health. My advance hearty and warm welcome to your little one.

Regards
    Vidya Bharath.

5. vaali

vaali Senior IL'ite

Thanks for those thoughtful responses & wishes bud! so you gonna be delivering in UK or have come down already here? I will ask my hub to check out those shops you have mentioned. Im under house arrest (not to mention tied to bed!) & cant move around much though i wish so very much i go do the baby stuff shopping :(.. you too take good care there.. i wish you a safe & happy delivery! May we both bake it & make it to term!!

6. vaali

vaali Senior IL'ite

So we bought it from mom&me anna nagar.. 'evenflo' make & bubba is most comfortable sitting in it.. he goes to sleep with in minutes we start the car :D.