1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Baby And Job

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Vetrivenki, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Vetrivenki

Vetrivenki New IL'ite

Hi
    Can anyone say that is there any option in your company to take your baby to company.

2. Vetrivenki

Vetrivenki New IL'ite

Hi
    Sry guys I din say it fully In my previous post. Am seven month pregnant and after delivery I would like to go for job. But I don't wanted to leave my baby with maid r in day care or with my mil. So wanted to know whether there is these options

3. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

Congrats on your pregnancy.
    If you do not want to leave your baby with a maid/daycare/MIl, see if you mom can come and help you out.
    If you search online you might find some options to work from home but that depends on your line of profession.

But just to give you the facts
    1. If you are really serious about career, better options are available only if you go out to work but not from home.
    2. Your parents/in-laws can take care of the baby maybe for an year, after that you may have to send the child to day care, if you are serious about having a career. - because you cannot depend on your parents at all times - given that you live abroad and your parents are in India.

4. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Where are you living?
    Few companies have day care within office premises if that's what you are asking