1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Baba Ram Dev used Sivaji's Tecnique my hubby used Anjaneya's tecnique

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by PushpavalliSrinivasan, Jun 9, 2011.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Baba Ram Dev used Sivaji’s technique to save himself from the police and my hubby used Anjaneya’s technique to save himself from goons

Baba Ram Dev said that he used Sivaji’s technique to escape from the police from his recent rendezvous. Yet in the end he was caught by them and was put on plane and was left at Dehradun.

Lord Anjaneya when he went to Lanka in search of Janaki, he had to face many hurdles. First he was obstructed by Mainaka Parvatham. Then Surasai, mother of Nagas (snakes) was requested by Devas, gandarvas and rishis to test Anjaneya’s strength in order to make sure that he would succeed in his endeavour.

She took a big demon’s [​IMG]form and challenged Anjaneya that he should enter her mouth and should come out of it or she would swallow him. She opened her mouth wide open. and Anjaneya also extended his body bigger than her mouth and this was going on for some time. Suddenly Anjaneya shrunk his body to the size of a finger and then entered her wide mouth and came out of it without even a scratch. My hubby had used this technique to save himself from goons.

There was a strike going on in the factory. The management strictly ordered that action will be taken against supervisory staff if they abstained from work and they could be even discharged. In side the factory protection was given to them, but once they came outside they were left to fend on their own. It was risky to go to office in a two wheeler. Hence my hubby used to go by taxi.

One day when he was returning home a group of striking workers started chasing him. My hubby a fast runner took to his heels and lo! He found another group waiting at the next corner. Among them a broad built man was stretching out his hands and legs obstructing the path. My hubby a skinny one could not fight with them single handedly like the cine heroes. Being an ardent devotee of Lord Anjaneya and a regular reader of Sundara Kandam, Lord Anjaneya gave him a super idea at the nick of the moment.

My hubby used his presence of mind and within a split of a second bent and went through the spread out legs and then ran and hid himself in a house where the door was open. As he knew that they would come in search of him, he hid :hide:himself under a cot and the lady of the house who was at the back yard did not notice him. When the goons came and asked her if any one entered the house she replied them in the negative.

After some time when my hubby was sure they had left, he came out of his hiding place. The lady and my hubby both were surprised to see each other as they knew each other.

.The lady was a Tamilian and she knew my hubby as he used to be a member of the Tamil Association and used to act in dramas. Then he narrated to her all that had happened and thanked her and left for home when the road was clear.

Ours was an adventurous life and this incident was one of the adventures.

2. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

3. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Sunitha,
    Thanks for providing Dalai Lama's quote.
    I believe that along with the individual's mental strength Divine intervention is also has an important factor.
    His prayers to Lord Anjaneya definitely helped him.
    Love,
    PS

4. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

hai Ma,

Good Evening. Your husband very courageous in his mind and acted spontaneously. Hats off to Sri.Srinivasan and my bestowed namaskarams to you and to Uncle ma.

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Pushpavalli ma,
    Very happy, to read, how Divine intervention at the time helped your dh come of that dangerous situation, without any scratch.

sriniketan

6. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Sreemathi,
    My husband is a very active person, a fast walker and a good runner. He is also an outgoing person with humanitarian attitude and a helping tendency.
    His spontaneous action only saved him on that day.
    Thank you for your nice comments,
    Love,
    PS

7. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Sriniketan,
    Yes, it was God's Grace only that he had come out of the dangerous situation without any scratch.
    Thanks for coming in,
    Love,
    PS