Baba becomes Shanta's Saviour!!

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by itsmebhagi, Jan 8, 2013.

1. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Baba becomes Shanta's Saviour!!

[​IMG]

[JUSTIFY]Sai Baba is always indebted to His devotees who worship Him whole heartedly and surrender themselves in His lotus feet. Deep devotion is always welcomed by Him and it becomes His duty to save His devotees from any danger. Such is the nature of Sai Baba who always acts as per His devotees wishes and sometimes gives them more than they deserve.

A household named Baburao Kirvandikar lived in Shirdi. He was very poor fellow. His daughter Shanta, who was only three years old had great devotion for Sai Baba. All day long she used to play in open courtyard of Dwarkamai. Baba also loved her a lot and played with her. She used to say, "I am Sai Baba's younger sister".

A well is located in Lendi baug. It is known as "Itiyaa Kuvaa_ (meaning a well made by bricks). Baba used to draw water from that well and water plants and sibblings in Lendi baug using two unbaked earthen pitcherss. A beautiful garden came to sight due to Baba's hard efforts. Today this garden is trodden by many devotees and it is located in Samadhi Mandir premises.

Once little Shanta reached a corner of Lendi Baug while playing in Dwarkamai. Accidently this little girl fell into the well. There was nothing to hold above the water level in the well, still she caught hold of something and hanged there. Soon this spread in Shirdi like wildfire. So the villagers gathered near the well. When they peeped inside the well they could find nothing which this girl can hold and hang for long. To everyone's surprise only one thing was visible and that was that the girl was hanging with some support. But no one could guess what this support was. With great efforts and pains, finally the girl was taken out of the well. When asked the girl replied, "Sai Baba was present in the well and He Himself held me above the waters !!!"
    [/JUSTIFY]

3 people like this.

2. Thank01

Thank01 Gold IL'ite

Good one, Bhagi :) Yes, He extends His hands where there is pure love and devotion.

3. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Thanks dear bhagi for sharing this. On who is devoted to Baba is ever safe.
    May Baba Bless Us All.

4. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Yes. He is always with us. Thanks for sharing.

5. itsmebhagi

Dear Thank, Rakinya and Meenakshi,

:exactly: and :thankyou2:

6. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

PHP:
    "Sai Baba was present in the well and He Himself held me above the waters !!!" 
    Really this last sentence brought tears in my eyes...how lovely is our Baba.
    Love you a lot SaiBaba.

1 person likes this.
  7. itsmebhagi

Very true Rashmi... I had the same feeling and could not post for few seconds as tears overflowed and made me so happy on how much He is active for His children!! :)