1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Baba’s directions…

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Saisakthi, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Baba’s directions…:thumbsup
    Lessons of life through day to day activities at desperate situation… Bow

On May Day Driver took an off as he had to take his family for an outing, so local trips my DH thought he could manage driving to temple as he has no office tension.

We had to go to Shirdi Saibaba temple being the annual day which is in the out skirts about 22-25km from home, We left home post lunch, reached and participated in the pooja and everything went on well, we had some special messages from Baba and had good chat with couple of family friends and decided to leave back home by 5.30pm, so nearly over three hours we were inside the temple.

As we came out and used the remote key to open the door Loh!! It wasn’t opening, being a casual day, I did not carry my laptop bag which has a duplicate key, But after scolding me DH opened the driver side door manually. To our astonishment even after opening the engine wouldn’t start. Totally panicked about the situation he called up the service centre, being a holiday and evening did not evoke much response.

Car is petrol driven and a sedan type, mostly sensor controlled, so no help can be sought from local mechanics too. Being the annual day and many cars and other vehicles were parked no chance of giving a push start, if we have to wait probably it would be another three hours, asking devotees to rearrange is also impossible.

STEP 1 – Problem identified as “BATTERY DISCHARGE”, First attempt of connecting batteries in a similar type of car but diesel driven lights blinked faintly, Then my DH realized YES since I had to cut across in the opposite direction I had switched on the Head Lamps but forgot to switch them off while entering the temple. So sensor based car gave some indication, gladly seeing couple of friends at the parking did not give much importance to the alarm walked away with them, so in three hours battery totally got discharged.– Attempt failed.

STEP 2 – Another Driver looking at our situation was pleased to help, but had a smaller type of pertrol driven car. Same battery connecting attempt was made, this time both +ve and –ve terminals were directly connected, Here again it confirmed that the Battery discharge was the problem, because lights gave a brighter look and when we were about to start the engine but the owner called him and he had to abruptly leave us mid way – Attempt failed.

In the meanwhile we had made frantic calls to as many people who could be of help and to the road side assistance 24 X 7, Baba’s arrangements sent Toyota Innova who’s owner actually wanted to attend pooja (his wish also fulfilled as we sent prasad through Driver) but held up elsewhere, a bigger car which had all the tool kits.

Step 3 - Innova’s driver removed its battery placed it on our car and created thick coupling wires to create enough energy when connected to each other (both cars) at both the +ve and –ve terminal was able give life to the discharged battery as the head lamp glowing for three hours drained it completely. – Attempt successful.

Implication or the direction given by baba at a desperate situation for a Project proposal which was not successful at one go and we were rambling about the same. We have been slowly hoping in Step One and Two and Baba has indicated that sooner we need to reach Step three by the right combination of energy and team to have the spark happen at ease, but our thoughts are that as how you (Baba) have taught us a lesson by “Battery Discharge” Identifying step three we need your guidance and will soon reach Step three by your grace.

In the third attempt the right combination of cable and battery gave energy and thus ignition happened at the first stroke and gave life to discharged battery as well as a direction for our project. Baba’s leelas are great, Thank you Baba for guiding us always.

Anyone reading this have intuition of interpretation please share.

8 people like this.

2. Tijira

Tijira Junior IL'ite

3. Saisakthi

Welcome to IL family, Om sairam Bow

4. hopesinbaby2010

hopesinbaby2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi SaiSakthi,

SaiBabas leelas are Great. whenever I feel depressed sometimes unknowingly I will hear or see SaiBaba in facebook or IL or somewhere. with all my emotional extend SaiBaba only helped me. even I have took out a greater step now thinking sure SaiBaba will help me throughout and make me successful in having a child. Pls pray for me! Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

thanks SaiSakthi for sharing ur experience even me & my Husband has realised this many times.

1 person likes this.
  5. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi Sister,

Nice write up about your CAR problem experience!

Baba's Leelas are wonderful! Baba can help us accomplish a great task in a fraction of time. Nothing is impossible to Baba's will and He is capable of making the impossible to possible. Have faith and patience and always chant Baba's name.
    When Baba is with us, our efforts will be crowned with sucess.
    Om Sai Ram.

6. Saisakthi

Every moment he reassures that he is always besides us, Thankyou for dropping in.

7. Saisakthi

:yes: It is we who have to realise his presence, as we get closer each and every step we can understand his guidance, You will soon be blessed with a cutie pie surrender and see his leelas. Best wishes..

8. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Sai dear it was nice to hear your experience. True Saibaba will always guide us and show us the right path

9. Saisakthi

:yes: Thankyou for dropping in, May Baba bless you with good health.

10. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite