1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

ayuveda for insomnia ?

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by alokgowda, Jun 5, 2013.

1. alokgowda

alokgowda Senior IL'ite

friends i have been dealing with insomnia since my pregnancy almost its been 4 years now, i am tired of this problem i am doing yoga, and keep a healthy diet, and tried a number of home remedies but not use iam thinking or ayurveda treatment
    have any of you take ayurveda for insomnia does it work was the treatment sucessfull plz help me with your inputs friends?

2. alexander143

alexander143 New IL'ite

You can try lavendar essential oil or sandalwood essential oil with aromatherapy techniques. These oils are highly effective to treat insomnia problem. One of my friend was suffering from acute insomnia and he used it and got amazing benefits. Try this natural cure before going for any medication.

3. chocogal26

chocogal26 Platinum IL'ite

insomnia cure :-

1. drink fresh amla juice mixed with honey will soothe your mind before sleep.
    2. Grate amla and squeeze the juice....and apply this amla juice on your head give mild massage will give you sound sleep.
    3. Avoid our indian tea ...try to take camomile tea 2 cups in a day
    4. Sit infront of your window and do anulom vilom pranayam for 15-20 min....recite some mantra like om or what u like.

It will work for sure....