1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Ayurvedic Treatment for PCOD

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by womania, Jul 14, 2014.

1. womania

womania New IL'ite

Hi Friends

I am 30 years old female married since dec 2011. I am suffering from pcod and thyroid. I was taking allopathic treatment during the last 7-8 months but could not succeed in conception. I am confused whether i should go ahead in allopathic treatment further as i have heard that there are so many side effects of the same.

Now while going through the threads in IL I have come to know that there is another treatment which we can take for PCOD i.e ayurvedic treatment. There was some discussion about suntex clinic from delhi. Now i want to know is there any lady in IL who has gone through the treatment from Suntex Clinic as i want to know their reliability and are there any chances of side effects.

Plz help me. I have heard that this suntex clinic is of some hakim. i dont know whether they are BAMS doctors or not. now my question is how can i check their reliability . plz help me. i am very confused ?????

Plz help me IL Ladies. whether i should go for their treatment or not. They make their own medicine.

2. neetugtb

neetugtb Silver IL'ite

3. neetugtb

neetugtb Silver IL'ite

You will get to the links when you'll google PCOD problem.

4. womania

womania New IL'ite

Thanks neetugtb for reply. I am trying to contact mustan87 to get to know her own experience. I have pm her, but I think she is busy with her bundle of joy. She succeeded through their treatment. But since that doctor is hakim, I don't know whether their team has bams doctor , I am confused to go for the treatment. We went to their clinic they asked me certain questions but we could not built up the confidence as we were not sure about their qualification n they give medicine of their own. We don't know what they are prescribing. So we are confused. Is there any way out to reach mustang or any one else through whom I can clear my doubts.

5. neetugtb

neetugtb Silver IL'ite

Well, the best can come thru Muskan87 only as she has a personal experience with the clinic. As for the BAMS Degree, you can directly ask the clinic for it as you can explain that you have apprehensions about it. I have heard many times from elders in the family that some of the hakims were even better than doctors, it is just that one is afraid to run into quacks but if somebody has a previous personal experience, then it is up to you to try your chances.

Hey, just google suntex ayurvedic clinic delhi and you 'll get access to many more beneficiaries in ILs under the en query link. I hope somebody could give you the details. On my part, I think that this is no adv. so if ladies are so heartedly praising the Ayurvedic Clinic, then you must not waste your precious time. Try to contact them as soon as possible and log yourself on this treatment.

All the best!

6. neetugtb

neetugtb Silver IL'ite

dr uppal is delhi based senior ayurvedic physician.
    u can contact him at

suntex clinic ,delhi

they have been treating infertile couples successfully since last 30 to 40 yrs.
    Dr uppal has a team of young ayurvedic doctors working under his supervision.

the best thing about this clinic is that ,the [COLOR=#009900 !important]medicines[/COLOR] are freshly made specially to suit [COLOR=#009900 !important]the patients[/COLOR] body, based on his/her symptoms.
    this increases the effectiveness of the medicine.

u can call him on this no. to discuss your case.
    ( [COLOR=#009900 !important]they dont[/COLOR] charge u any consultation fee)
    they also have lady doctors for such gynaecological cases.

7. womania

womania New IL'ite

i need to talk to muskan , since i have to convince my family for the succesful treatment from them

8. neetugtb

neetugtb Silver IL'ite

You can talk to wantmyangel too as she has also received treatment from the same clinic.

9. Fiona31

Fiona31 Senior IL'ite

Hi anyone taking Ayurvedic treatment for pcod from dr uppal recently?

10. piyaghai

piyaghai Junior IL'ite

Hi fiona
    I am taking Ayurvedic treatment from
    dr uppal ( suntex clinic, roshanara road) for pcod.
    So we can share our experiences
    Is that ok with you?

I ll wait for your reply...

Fiona31 likes this.