Ayurveda & TTC

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by rashmi19, Feb 8, 2012.

1. rashmi19

rashmi19 Bronze IL'ite

Dear All;
    Have any one of you tried Ayurvedic treatment while be into process of TTC.
    Actually i am fed up of these allopatic treatments .
    So thinking of taking a break from these & switching to Ayurvedic treatments.
    at least for 3 months
    Please share if any one of you have any successful story of conceiving via this to boost confidence of our TTC friends.

2. athreys

athreys Bronze IL'ite

Yes Dear Rashmi,
    There is

My cousins just tried ayuveda and it has worked for both of them.They have I think tried almost every allopathic medicine and were completely stressed.

Anyway.. The tablets name is Siocare for women and Siotone for men. It is a 3 month course and should be taken after breakfast-lunch and dinner.

3. rashmi19

rashmi19 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Athreys;
    Just wanted to ask if your cousions consulted their Gynec before this. or they started side by side this?
    How much time completion of this tablet cycle she expected?

4. athreys

athreys Bronze IL'ite

@rashmi: sorry for the long delay. They consulted the Dr if they could start their treatment and got the 'go ahead' signal.They stopped their other treatments while they took the ayurvedic tablets.
    The course of the tablets was for 3 months but they both conceived at the 1st and 2nd month respectively.

Lots of baby dust to you and take care

5. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

some of the ayurveda practioners dont just prescibe tablets

they make the patients go through a more holistic course that also involves cleaning the body of toxins, some massages, enema therapy, diet restrictions etc.

one of myfreinds started this on her trip to Munbai, but left the same in between, she is still TTC

6. athreys

athreys Bronze IL'ite

Well I can check with my cousins if you want. Is there anything specific you want me to ask them? I will be able to answer better once I get the details from you

I do sincerely hope your friend conceives soon. Wishing her all the very best