1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Aware

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Smt. Jayasala:

You have summarized very well for the benefit of everyone nicely. Isn't wonderful how science converge well with the traditional knowledge that existed from ancient scriptures?

The above are two statements I had made in my snippet "M&M" to confirm the science converges very well with ancient knowledge.

The above quote I had mentioned in "Cosmic Energy" explains the difference between being conscious and being aware.

I have to thank you for your very comprehensive response that benefits me so much.

Viswa

2. Viswamitra

My Dearest Vani,

What are the probabilities of Sabitha, you and I living in 3 different locations getting the same message to read "Untethered Soul" around the same time? That itself is a proof that we are all connected in a higher plane.

Isn't it amazing how Michael Singer calls the voice of mind as the friend inside who tells you what to do in your interest to defend and protect yourself? It is amazing how we all experience the entire world after tempering what we really experience into the world that is suitable as we think. The inner world is very different than the real world out there. Fear of our Psyche should be treated like how we treat the body if we get sick. We are constantly afraid of something or the other. We make a very strong castle out of our perceptions and live in isolation in it when the world outside functions as it is supposed to be. "Yat Bhavam Tad Bhavati" ("As you think so you become) is the teaching.

The labeling is part of the self-defense/protectionism to satiate our thoughts. If we become independent of what we think, we set ourselves free from the fear and achieve higher plane i.e. above our mind letting ourselves experience the truth.

I will definitely share more as I learn more from the seminar.

Viswa

girvani likes this.
  3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Interesting article.
    Don't know much to give a substantial feedback.

4. Viswamitra

Kamala,

Thank you for visiting this thread and for your response. I respectfully disagree with your second sentence.

kkrish likes this.
  5. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Oh no. Now it appears I have been fishing, but honestly @Viswamitra my knowledge in philosophy, religion, and spirituality is zilch.

Whatever I know are from your articles and others' feedback. I find them interesting because this is a new world to me. I must admit that most of the heavy discusssions still go way over my head.

6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Interesting, Viswa. I am incapable of answering very lucidly to such a complex topic. As you are aware, I am still trying to figure out the world! So what I got was two messages: "Drop the labels/judgments" and "Live in the present. Don't take yourself too seriously. Just be and spread sunshine and cheer." Did I get it right?

7. Viswamitra

Dear Satchi,

You are right on target. Bulls eye. Let things remain the way it is and let us become an observer. We don't have to have opinion on everything. Even if it affects us, let us only focus on what affects us internally than the subject that is affecting us.

Viswa

satchitananda likes this.