1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hottest Summer Days around India - Beat the Heat with these Smoothies and Summer Cooler Recipes
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Summer Activities for Kids in U.S. Checkout New and Interesting Ideas Kids will Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice

Aval Vikatan

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by mickeymini, May 27, 2010.

1. mickeymini

mickeymini Gold IL'ite

Hi friends i have recently moved to Penang from India. I used to read aval vikatan regularly when i was in India, but now i really miss it. Can somebody,who is also a lover of this book,post it. Thanks.:thumbsup

2. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

I guess all magazines of vikatan and kumudam are available online.Ofcourse after subscription.Will see if i can find the link and update you here

3. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

you can read that vikatan book in the internet paying by the credit card........that is the right thing to read the books dear.........here in dubai also i am facing these situtation and till now i didnt get the books to read nd searching in the net for reading books for free.......:hide:. but i think its not possible to read in the net. so the only way is to pay and read.........:)