Avakkai pickle shops in Hyderabad!

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by Varloo, Jul 26, 2008.

1. mythili sampath

mythili sampath New IL'ite

hey lata,
    keep in touch with me. i shuttle between hyderabad and chennai often.but now i'm at usa and will be back india by november 1st week.
    my fridge , both at my chennai house and hyderabad house will have joshi's avakkai filled up.
    loves
    mythili

2. samayal

samayal Silver IL'ite

Friends,

Please have me in your thoughts if in case you are having avvakkai sadam and curd sadam with avavikai gravy. Ooooooo...

Ooruku munnadi I bought knife and waiting for firm green mangos from indian stores to make Saahithya's avakkai pickle.Nan oru Avasara kodukai.bonk

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  3. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Mythili dear..........I LOVE YOU.........

4. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Sunitha

Enakku endha sapatula vishyathula " V" "M" elam kidayathu, Big LaughBig Laugh i will definitely PM you ,my address,.just sen me Andhra special Avakkai pickle with garlic and without garlic etc jus 2 to 3 kgs , let me manage for some short period hehheee........

And, m dont foget to send separetely those picklemade with GUNTUR PICKLE........hehehe

5. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi samayal, sure pa and your ID is yummy!

So at last you prepared avakkai or not?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2008
  6. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Dear Latha,

You know here in AP avvakai season all most came to an end. We do have for year long but not that tempting as it was new, cause here it started early in months of March, April.

And one with garlic will give you good taste and one more variety like manga tooku pacchadi is also good to taste. Also 'pollukullu' manga cut into small and tiny pieces but with seasoning makes tasty side dish for Thayir sadam.

7. joth

joth New IL'ite

is there any branches of swagruha food in chennai? if so please give the address. I searched in net, reagarding this, no use, if we order them, will they deliver to chennai, share phone no authentic swagruha shop please, i too need avvakkai pickle, help me....

8. joth

joth New IL'ite

Varloo, did u get avakkai pickle frm swagruha? how was the taste?
    is there any branches of swagruha food in chennai? if so please give the address. I searched in net, reagarding this, no use, if we order them, will they deliver to chennai, share phone no authentic swagruha shop please, i too need avvakkai pickle, help me....

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi joth,
    Sorry, I did not visit this for a long time. No I did not buy avakkai. Since it had been 4 years since I posted this query here. Now the scene is completely different- all in the family have restrictions on using too much salt/oil. So no pickles as such.

10. JyothiKrishna

JyothiKrishna New IL'ite