August 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by lucky22, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Lithika

Lithika Bronze IL'ite

Hi

32 weeks growth scan...aft 36 week one more scan may be done dat depends on hospital & Dr to check fluid level mainly ....
    I read that babies will hiccup aft 30th week I thought it is possible to hear outside when the surrounding is very calm though I don't hear till nw

vani098 likes this.
  2. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

S we can here baby's hiccups also. I started hearing from 25th week it self now I'm 29 weeks
    S 32weeks one scan they will definitely do scanning in 36 r 37th week. For fluid test and delivery date. When r baby moves down. As it's main sign of our exact delivery . I two days left r 3days like dat.

All the best to all.

3. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

Had a checkup this week,, Things were fine,, Uterus was measuring good etc and heartbeat too.. Have a growth scan this week (30th week).. lets hope it goes well,,

Only thing that bothered me was my bp,, it was 130/80 this time.. last checkup before 15days it was 130/70.. 1 month before that 120/70.. My doctor said its fine.. But still I overthink why it feels like creeping up or is it that I am consciously worried when doctor is checking my bp that it should not be raised.. just hoping for smooth 10 more weeks ..

Any update from others?

4. Lithika

Lithika Bronze IL'ite

Hi @hoping4amiracle .....Unless otherwise your Dr alarm you for abnormal bp don't worry....May be she knows most women will be concerned while measuring Bp and it will shoot up a bit.....
    You will have smooth and healthy delivery...be happy

5. sweetygal

sweetygal Bronze IL'ite

I had my scan at 32 weeks.. Fluid is a bit on lower side-8.5, anyways planning to drink more water and go for a re scan 2 weeks later

hoping4amiracle likes this.
  6. Lithika

Lithika Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    Hope everyone is fine.32 weeks now. Had scan tdy ,everything was normal. Feeling heartburn every night for which Dr told to have dinner early as possible and not to sleep immediately aft dinner, not to have spicy n flavored food
    Feeling vry tired nowadays that too in afternoon I feel it s difficult even to stand up n walk inside home ....

hoping4amiracle likes this.
  7. hoping4amiracle

Ur fluid will definitely go up once u intake more water..All the best fr next scan..

8. hoping4amiracle

Yes even I'm getting a bit of heartburn and tiredness.It has started from 3rd trimester.. Looks like honeymoon period of pregnancy is over..

Had my growth scan at 30 weeks last week.. baby weight was good and rest everything was good too.Had lots of swelling in my feet during the weekend and doc suggested to check bp once.. and went to checkup bp today..Luckily it was 110/80 .. feeling relieved after that.. good luck to everyone for their growth scans..

Lithika likes this.
  9. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Hi . I'm 31weeks 4days pregnant.
    My baby's moments a less than before. Heartbeat i can here. Kicks r not strong n less.
    In a day there is no specific time for baby's moments. Before when I drink r eat anything I used to feel moments n kicks. Now it has reduced.
    N doctor told there is a small blood clot in my sac. It can be melted . But I'm very tensed.

Is any problem. Any one is facing the same. I'm worried abt my baby plz help me.

mrunalini01 likes this.
  10. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

HI Friends

Am 34 weeks now.Except heart burn and indigestion everything is fine. Feet swelling reduced now. I can barely sleep for 2-3 hours with the help of pillows on one side. Shifting and turning is very big problem. Doctor is check up is on next week.

@vani098 as doc suggested don't worry about that. During growth process everything will be fine.