August 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by lucky22, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Mirraa03

Mirraa03 Silver IL'ite

Yes Lithika, me too feel the same..Hope the baby does not give any more trouble ... :)

2. Mirraa03

Mirraa03 Silver IL'ite

Hi All Aug moms-to-be,

Hope everyone is doing fine. Just thought will make a note of all our due dates. Please take some time and update your due date along with gender (if known already). Hope all entered third trimester successfully. I am 28 weeks n 1 day preg as of today.

Looks like the baby's head is lying down as i can feel strong kicks near my chest..The baby is active during night time and afternoon..looks like the baby likes to sleep in the mornings..

Just had my baby shower last week..with very few guests as this is my second pregnancy. My girl was so happy and she asked 'Mom, are you getting married today? You look so beautiful.." Overall it was so good to have the baby shower for the second kid..as in our tradition we have this for the first kid only..But my husband insisted on having one for this pregnancy too..He said each and every child is special to us and are one and the same to us (parents).

So far i have gained only 3 Kgs and my belly is not that big. Hoping to hear some updates from you all.. Lets keep the thread active :) Take care all

3. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

@Mirraa03

Great to hear that,you had a sweet baby shower and enjoyed it too..All pregnancies are special no matter 1st or 2nd or nth.. I read one of your post while searching for something in Indusadies and just realized you are in same due date club as me.. And I am really glad, everything turned out so well now.
    I have been feeling movements in the afternoon and night too.. I get anxious when baby is quiet some days .. Mine is a IVF pregnancy so even a small thing I start thinking a lot.. but babies do have lazy day,finally understanding that.. I have my baby shower this weekend.. and also the check up too.. Have given GTT,blood and urine..Hope all is well..

Good idea to note down Due dates.
    Mine is Aug 31.(India,sadly no gender reveal hence)

Hope all the ladies here are doing good and enjoying their pregnancy .

Mirraa03 likes this.
  4. niv26

niv26 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    Hope all are doing good, I am in my 30th week and want to know if cherries are safe during pregnancy?
    Did anyone eat it?

5. Mirraa03

Mirraa03 Silver IL'ite

Dear @hoping4miracle,
    Thanks and yes good to know that we are in the same due date club. Dont worry as you said the baby has both 'up' and 'down' time so its okay when there is no activity for sometime.. But yes we tend to worry a lot..Hope your GTT, bllod and urine tests goes fine and please update once you get the results. Take care :)

6. Mirraa03

Mirraa03 Silver IL'ite

Hi @ niv26,

I hope its safe during pregnancy considering you don't take too much at this time. But please check with your gynaec also during your next check-up. Take care..

7. Mirraa03

Mirraa03 Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

I have just updated our due dates. Please correct/update as required :)

Niv26 - Aug 6
    Priyasinghvi - Aug 11
    sweetygal - Aug 12
    lucky22 - Aug 23
    Vani098 - Aug 28
    Mirraa03 - Aug 28
    Lithika - ?
    hoping4miracle - Aug 31

Lithika likes this.
  8. Lithika

Lithika Bronze IL'ite

Hi ....Hope everyone is doing good.I am in 29th week &Edd is Aug 15th.

Done with GCT ,by God's grace it is within limit...After knowing dat I started taking so much of sweets to celebrate dat:BangHead:. I am feeling vry tired nowadays n leg pain becomes frequent even if I stand for 20min:hollering:.Gaining weight drastically too n I feel excited whenever baby kicks wen I am inactive it's like run amma run:laughing:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
    hoping4amiracle likes this.
  9. Mirraa03

Mirraa03 Silver IL'ite

Hi @Lithika,

Your Due date updated :). Wow glad to hear about your GCT results. Yes it will be a great relief when the levels are under control.. Last time my gynaec suggested PP sugar alone (2 hour after breakfast). We went to the lab soon and the person took the test before completing 2 hours. So the value was 122. My doc got scared and asked us to repeat the tests after 10 days. She said during pregnancy the fasting sugar level should be within 90 and pp should be within 105. We were shocked and i had to avoid all sweets and sugary items. We repeated the test exactly in 10 days and Fasting sugar was 72 and PP was 110. Doc was so happy. Had nightmares for few days thinking about sugar levels.

My query is the day before taking sugar test i had kesari (sooji halwa) and white chocolate. Any idea if these could be the culprits behind my elevated PP levels (122), just wondering....Anyways all is well now :)

Lithika and hoping4amiracle like this.
  10. Mirraa03

Mirraa03 Silver IL'ite

Updated August mommies Due date List :)

Niv26 - Aug 6
    Priyasinghvi - Aug 11
    sweetygal - Aug 12
    Lithika - Aug 15
    lucky22 - Aug 23
    Vani098 - Aug 28
    Mirraa03 - Aug 28
    hoping4miracle - Aug 31