August 2012 mommies...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by westsideindian, Dec 7, 2011.

1. HuggleBuggle

HuggleBuggle Bronze IL'ite

Hi CJ1980,
    Congrats!! Wish you happy healthy pregnancy!
    crazysans,
    Good that you have satisfactory results.
    My update:
    Some times I can see(feel) a small round bump one side of my stomach. Not sure what it is. It's baby's head or baby itself? Anyone of you noticed it?

2. crazysans

crazysans Bronze IL'ite

Thanks HB,

I also felt something hard, in my tummy last time as you said on left side, and I thought its my uterus. When I was on my NT scan the tech told me initially that because I had a full bladder the baby moved up wards into my left tummy and was scanning there and showed me the baby and then soon after I went to toilet she again scanned below my belly button and showed the baby. So I think the baby moves arond a bit based on out position and internal changes like full stomach, full bladder etc.

3. divyaudupi

divyaudupi New IL'ite

:thumbsupHi all,

Wow....Nice read all of your experience...
    difficult to face it but great feeling.
    My End due date is on aug 4th ...Waiting to complete these duration of life.
    nervous , curiosity are included in this wonderful pregnancy.
    Happy pregnancy to all....Take care... eat well... dream about the baby.......:thumbsup

4. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

5. HuggleBuggle

HuggleBuggle Bronze IL'ite

@ crazysans
    Yeah I feel the tiny bump sometimes left, sometimes right or sometimes nowhere.
    @divyaudupi
    Congratualtions!! Until now I am the one in this group with early estimated due date- Aug 6. But now I am after you. Yeah me too waiting for the baby's arrival before that waiting to feel baby kicks & baby to respond my & DH voice.
    My update:
    Today I had my appointment & they took some blood sample for HB test. Baby is doing good. Nurse used Doppler to hear baby's heart beat & you know baby is kicking the Doppler(of course coincidence). She let us know the difference between heart beat & a kick sound. We are so thrilled, excited,happy,...I don't know whether I will have the same excitement in my future second pregnancy but we are enjoying every moment right now.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  6. Angeli132

Angeli132 New IL'ite

Due 4 Aug 2012!

Dear Ladies,

I am 16 weeks today, mother of DD who will turn 6 in few weeks. I had an MC 2 years back and am praying everyday, I hold my healthy baby in August.

My last ultrasound depicted that baby is in a lateral position, with head on left side.

Looking forward to be with you in this wonderful and priceless journey.

7. Angeli132

Angeli132 New IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

OMG! I thought my introduction will be under this due date club but I posted a NEW THREAD!

So I come again....

I am 16 weeks today, mother of DD who will turn 6 in few weeks. I had an MC 2 years back and am praying everyday, I hold my healthy baby in August.

My last ultrasound depicted that baby is in a lateral position, with head on left side.

Looking forward to be with you in this wonderful and priceless journey.

8. Mirraa03

Mirraa03 Silver IL'ite

Hi August 2012 mommies,

My hearty congratulations to all :).

I am so happy to share that my due date is on aug 5th and this is my first pregnancy. First ultrasound and blood test for down syndrome at 12 weeks came out normal. I have few things to ask you friends and plz let me know your thoughts and suggestions as i am worried :(

1) No visible bump : I have completed 3 months already..but no bump yet...
    2) Weight loss : I have lost weight ( 3 kgs). My current height - 152 cms / weight - 51 kgs.
    3) Lack of interest in food: I dont feel like eating food due to severe morning / evening sickness. But then since i cant skip food, i am eating it with less interest for my baby (and for my hubby dear too :) ) Basically when i am hungry i eat well but now a days i dont feel hungry at all.
    4) Then comes my biggest problem : Travelling everyday for 5 hours. I have to travel by MTC bus to reach my office since there is no office transportation. Is this safe during earlier stages of pregnancy.. I am very scared about this long travel and at the moment i cannot avoid this :(

Friends plz help me. Thanks.

9. Jaynav

Jaynav Bronze IL'ite

Hi Miraa,

Congratulations!

For your Qn.1 - From whatever I have heared from my recently became mom friends, It will take atleast 5-6 months to get you a noticeable bump. i.e, People could recognise you as a pregnant lady.Also some and
    some people might have a big tummy and others might have small one.It differs from person to person.So dont worry.

10. Mirraa03

Mirraa03 Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much for your reply JN...