August 2012 mommies...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by westsideindian, Dec 7, 2011.

1. SUBHAARCHIE

SUBHAARCHIE Gold IL'ite

Hi ...
    Thank you for your wishes sandhya...
    As such no nausea,vomiting and morning sickness...nothing of that sort...
    We have NT Scan and double test to be done on 06-02-2012...
    I have little nervousness...but hope my results will be good...
    Praying to god for all of us to have a safe and happy pregnancy journey...

2. dhanyarohit

dhanyarohit New IL'ite

hi everyone

Congratulations 2 all the new mommies.:thumbsup
    I am pregnant for the 1st time and in my 14th week. Due Date is August 19th.
    Had my NT scan last week and everything is fine, blood test reports are yet to come.

Dhanya

3. HuggleBuggle

HuggleBuggle Bronze IL'ite

Welcome & Congrats every new member here.
    How are you all feeling? Any updates?
    Sandiya,
    Doctors usually says that if we cross 30 i.e 35-40 years NT scan is very important. I don't know whether the blood tests will be enough or not. If the insurance covers it's better to ask for NT scan too. Even though I had my NT scan, they took only approximate measurements as the baby is facing towards spine.
    By the way as of now I am the one here with early due date. Mine is August 6th.

4. HuggleBuggle

SUBHAARCHIE,
    I am also not having any nausea,...Everything is good so far.
    Since this is my first pregnancy I am also worried when I visit doctor for ultrasounds. But my doctor is very friendly & confident in every aspect. Sometimes I feel she doesn't care that much, she takes everything very lite, but sometimes all my fears will be gone when I talk to her.

5. sandiya

sandiya Senior IL'ite

Hi Dhanya,

Welcome to the group... Good to know everything is fine with u.. :)

Hi Subha
    it is going to be fine, no worries... fingers crossed is it..

Hi HB
    Thanks.. ya planning to ask for one NT scan in my next visit.. u know what even my doc stays cool for all questions i ask.. the only reply i get is it happens.. In fact i had a very bad rib pain the back few weeks back.. and she asked me to stay cool saying that it happens.. and it went away as the days passed...

6. dhanyarohit

dhanyarohit New IL'ite

thanks HuggleBuggle and Sandiya

Till now i didnt have any morning sickness but cant bear some smells e.g. milk
    Other wise everything is normal, sometimes i dont even feel i m pregnant :p
    From the past 2 days have started feeling like butterfly flying inside :) my friends says its baby movements
    Have started with iron and calcium tablets now.
    Keep updating your experiences
    Take Care

7. HuggleBuggle

@Sandiya,
    Glad that your pain was gone. I do not know much about your pain, but for some people the gas inside the stomach causes rib pain. I still have some pain in the lower abdomen now & then. My mother says it's because of heat in the body. Internet search says ligament stretching. Don't know what actually it is.
    @dhanyarohit,
    I also had something like that 2 days back, not sure what they are. But yesterday & today I am not having any.

Little busy these days with some occasions in the friend's group. I laughed too much for four days, & immediately the reverse happened when we two were there. Even though DH is taking great care of me, I want him to concentrate & talk to me more rather I would say always.
    How many couples here are spending time with LO & how much time DH spends with wife?
    In my case, DH helps & even cooks food (when ever he is in full swing or when I am tired), but I don't like him if he sits in front of computer.
    He will say some words or read story books to the LO before going to bed.
    What's your evening routine?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  8. SUBHAARCHIE

SUBHAARCHIE Gold IL'ite

Hi august 2012 mommies to be,

i have got the results of NT scan which says NUCHAL THICKNESS MEASURES 0.9MM.
    I am yet to have my double screening test...in the forthcoming week...Since the doctor told me to have sometime between 12- 14 weeks...i will update you all with the double test results soon...

9. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

Hello ladies,

Am expecting my first baby around August 21st...but I think the date is about Aug 18th (based on my own calculations of when I ovulated! lol)

I wish the rest of you all a happy pregnancy. Hope to get some support from this group as the D-day draws close :)

10. crazysans

crazysans Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

Just a quick update from me, I have got my NT scan last week and the technician said that everything is fine , and the probability of down's syndrome is very low as per the combined test.

Apart from that I am doing good, with not much discomforts, apart from feeling tired and sleepy most of the time, which is normal I guess.

So how are you all doing? Hope you all are out of your first tri. now and feeling better.