1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Attracted to my colleague

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by survive13, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Agreed and may be injurious to the OP's health.

2. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Please don't do multi tasking. It does not work. My honest advice? Do one thing at a time.

1 person likes this.
  3. sacredbell

sacredbell Silver IL'ite

Having a ''crush'' on an attractive person, with whom we spend more time, is quite normal..We are human.. Whatever dreams we see about them is also OK..Everything should stay within the ''four walls'' of our mind... Our mind is the only free world we have with no etiquette, barriers, guilty feelings and boundaries.. we do not hurt anyone too...

Things would change, if the crush starts to affect your work, acts, and behavior at home.. Your dreams about that lady may not be true, in reality.. there may be many flaws in that person, which you may not like..and your family and its integrity is the foundation of your well being..By destroying it, you may primarily screw up your happiness and life..secondarily, you will spoil the life of your wife and kid..and all the associated people like ILs, your parents etc would also be affected..Is it that worth ?

So better follow the below policy,
    '' You are free to ''watch', but don't touch...''

Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
  4. payalg

payalg New IL'ite

don't worry, the blonde will not let you touch her even if u want to...so don't fight urself for no reason. Fantasize her and have sex with your wife :)

5. sweetshreya

sweetshreya IL Hall of Fame

Change the job. Generally women in such situations are advised that. Why not you do the same?

6. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

How about you now start fantasizing you wife having sex with some american guy...how about that...how sick that you are not even able to control your emotions? infact how can u think of or look at other women like t his...
    I guess you will be perfectly alright if your wife looks at american guys right???hope ur mail ego doesnt come in there....but am sure...we women just consider our world and our life around our one and only one Man 'Husband' no matter what he does....ur wife trusts you...
    If we ladies start asking so many questions to men , who called etc....,why coming so late etc...there the Man ego gets hurt ' why the hell is wife asking all this' but men like you only makes women to ask such questions....

Kindly....wake up...when u say ur sex life is great why the hell u have to fantasize with that blonde to have sex...
    I have heard boys hate comparisons...but u r leaving no stone in comparing urself with other male colleagues of urs that they too turn to look at her....Man...forget what they are doing...ask urself what the hell are you doing???????

Do you call this as LOVE ??? when you see urself getting attracted to other woman? fantasizing with her and what not???

Really, its too disturbing...coz if you would have said...u and ur wife dont love eachother and so u r attracted still can be understandable but in this scenario....its really disturbing...This shows....here no wife can ever trust her DH blindly... coz if man can cheat on his wife though in imagination it is...though he claims to be in love with wife...let me stop here....

All I would conclude....is get ur mind straight else...tell about ur feelings to ur wife and let her decide she wants such unstable husband or wanna move on...................................................

7. chetavani50

chetavani50 Gold IL'ite

This is just infatuation. Just avoid speaking to her or if possible change your location of work.