1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Attn Ladies, Will U Appreciate This Colum Pl Vote

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Jun 16, 2007.

ANONYMITY A COLUM NEEDED IN THIS FORUM

Poll closed Jul 16, 2007.
  1. THIS COLUMN A NECESSASITY HERE

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  2. IT WILL HELP IF IT IS HERE

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  3. NO I DONT THINK THIS IS NECESSARY HERE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. DONT KNOW

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

ATTN LADIES, NOW THIS IS A COLUMN I AM REQUESTING FRO ALL U PEOPLE HERE WHO AFTER READING CAN VOTE WITH ANONYMITY AND LET ME KNOW IF I AM RIGHT OR WRONG, NOW THE BALL IN UR TABLE LET US KNOW UR REVIEW FOR THE FORUM..
    Anonymity a column needed here in this forum:
    We have a lot of ladies with many sensitive issues which they are unable to express and get the help, because of their id getting seen by the other members.
    Now these sensitive issues goes a little too embarrassing to ask and reply also, so I feel if we had a column where we could post with anonymity and reply with the same, that way a lot of issues can be openly discussed and replied, with the other members not getting aware of as to who is asking this, or who is replying to this.

Now the moderators will have access to it and can delete if they feel that what is being discussed does not fall into the category of approval, and make it a request to ask by making a pm to the member which now they are doing, the issues is usually family and how to handle it, still even there some of them feel not very easy asking openly about it.

The request here for such a column is I feel there are a lot of ladies who are very experienced in helping out these ladies which we are already doing, but when the sensitive topics do not call for an identity I feel more of them may come forward and express their ideas related to what is being asked with out reservations.

Any topic that is woman related, family related, disease related, emotions related, sex related, will be openly discussed with out their identity revealed, as what is being discussed is not us, we are not what we write, we collect information, go through magazines, may be study the matter, witness some of the incidents that lead us to get an awareness of the situation, which help to express our interest and our exposure if can help another we can discuss it openly and the matters can be solved.

While on this subject would like to mention that we need a good family counselor and a good gaenacologist for all the female related problems, to be here with us, on at least a weekly once basis, there is no word to mouth where these diseases are discussed, we tell only what we know, but a professional help is needed here, if we can avert a miscarriage, or a divorce, or a disaster with a relation, we would be doing greater service here.

There are many among us, who do the mistake of not going to the doctor or a counselor and try to solve with out the others getting to know about it, what better place than a ladies forum, but if well guided, is well saved. Regards sunkan

2. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear sunkan,
    Hats off to you.You have brought into focus the need for solving problems which cannot be discussed openly.Yes that is hundred percent right.Many are hesitating to do or shy to post in their queries relating to their privacy.Yes i appreciate this idea.What i see immediately after reading this thread is that atleast half of their complications or problems would be solved.I vote for it.

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Good Job Sunkan! I vote for it.

Sriniketan

4. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

bravo sunkan.....very well said

5. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Sunkan, What u feel is absolutely right. We too agree and wish to have a column. thanks and regards,
    sujatha

6. sudhak90

sudhak90 Senior IL'ite

hi sunkan. good cause to go for. add me on as a supporter.

sudha

7. abhatv

abhatv Senior IL'ite

Hai Sunkan,

Right as usual. I fully support you.

Regards,

Abha.

8. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi Sunkan,

my vote goes to you

padma

3 people like this.
  9. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sundari,
    Good idea. Let's hope that it could be implemented.
    Love,
    Pushpavalli

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2007
  10. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hi sunkan,
    :goodidea:

good thought, go ahead, take my vote for this great idea
    im a new ilite and was thinking abt the name factor for all our posts

bye
    suj