1. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Attestation of Degree certificates before joining Job in Dubai

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by freshmind, Feb 17, 2015.

1. freshmind

freshmind New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Myself and my husband are currently located in India. My husband got a job offer in Dubai and is now in the process of shifting. For that, he is required to have his degree certificates attested from India. I have few queries:
    1. Can anyone suggest a good agency who can help me in this? I am located in Bangalore currently
    2. I will quit my job and relocate to Dubai with him and will search for a job there. When I will get a job, I will also be required to get my degree certificates attested. But at that time, I will be in Dubai. Is there any way I can get it attested now and take the attested certificate to Dubai? I asked some friends here and I am getting mixed response - some is saying I need an offer letter to get this done.

Please help me in this regard.
    Thanks in advance,
    Freshmind

2. jnz

jnz New IL'ite

Hi ,
    U can try urogulf. Myself and my husband got certificates attested through them. Good service. U can Visit their website page for contact address.
    There is no need for any office letter for ur certificate to be attested. Also it is very costly if u give here in dubai.

3. freshmind

freshmind New IL'ite

Thanks jnz for the info.