Attending Interviews: Need Some Suggestions

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by user100, Dec 2, 2017.

1. rajatagore

rajatagore New IL'ite

“Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.”
    Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely
    When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
    It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform

amunique and Frangipani like this.
  2. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

You can change field of your interest and tell them you needed a change that's why left that job. By this you will get more opportunities in various fields of your interest.

3. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

Hi OP,

I understand and failing in couple interviews can be depression and loses confidence. But you need to understand that job loss is temporary. Today tomorrow someone will like you and get you job. So that should be enough to keep you going and keep you looking for jobs.
    I know once you get positive sign, you will get more confidence. Interviewing is not an easy job, and full time job itself.
    Keep studying/prepping and applying. You will get something.

BTW, failing an interview may not mean you are not good enough. I know its hard to explain to people or others outside. It could be salary or over qualification or some times internal candidates or interviewer may be specific or biased about male/female or distance candidate will travel from.(which they do not say anywhere).