1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Atlanta Ladies Get Together - Nov/Dec Meet!!

Discussion in 'Indians in Georgia' started by Aarushi, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Hello All
    I waiting with bated breath to see what you are all going to decide. I liked the way Aarushi called me senior and quickly said with respect to number of years living here.

It is only a 2 hr drive On 285 when you get off exit I 20 E and I am very near the exit here. You can put videos and such for chilren to watch.
    I only need very short notice so just hop in your car and come.

Thanks so much for thinking of me and am really touched and grateful Hope we all meet sooner than later. Love.

2. manjuragha

manjuragha New IL'ite

Belated Diwali wishes to all.

Guess i cannot join the fun this time. coz i am having my exams this month end and then after my induction for 35 hrs starts. i have opted my schedule on weekends and evening time. since i dont want to leave my daughter in a daycare. happy about becoming busy :coffee..........which i always luv to. so ppl have fun together :thumbsup. will join u all next time and we will have bash together :cheers haaaaaaa . may be in rajiz house warming fuction :2thumbsup:

3. madhavik

madhavik New IL'ite

Hi

To all and Happy Diwali. On NOV 24 th i have to attend one of my friend daughte's voni function.Other than nov 24 I will come and please make getogether inside this is my request.

Thanks,
    madhavi.

4. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

Hi all,

I will not be in for the Nov-Dec meet because I have friends visiting Atlanta.

Have fun :cheers and enjoy your meet.

5. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

:eek:mg: So sorry to hear that Nivedi, Manju and Jyothi will not be able to make it for this get together....................:cry:

Happy to know that others will be there...:)

Datewise - shall we decide on Dec 1 please? Coz lot more people are inclined towards it rather than Nov 24th.

Please let me know if you'll be able to make it - and shall we go to AC's house this time? It will be indoors....and so no danger of this cold and freezing weather bothering us...:)

Let me know yr thoughts,

love,
    Aarushi

6. Kurunji

Kurunji New IL'ite

Hi Nivedi,
    Ooohhh , I can't believe it -- I know you ! You are Priya M.N from Meenakshi College right -- rest details see your pm . I'm sure it's you -- my God, so long I've been reading your postings and never had a clue it was you until I chanced on your picture in Atlanta thread !! Quick quick now reply to my pm.....
    Regards.

7. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

Kurunji,

You are a sharp observer. Good to see a familiar face here in IL.

8. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving!! I'm still recovering from all the food i ate...he he..:)

Seems no one wants to travel too far from the city this weekend in this cold and freezing weather..

Lot of people have said that they would be able to come on Dec 1..so can we have a final count please.

And as for location - (1) shall we go to a bowling alley or (2) to a restaurant this time (3) or we could meet at my place again for a potluck. Pls post yr final suggestion here ASAP so we can decide.

love,
    Aarushi

9. Hemalata

Hemalata Senior IL'ite

Hi all,
    I'm also still recovering from the hangover. I'm ok with Dec 1st. My vote would go for a bowling alley as we have already been to a restaurant and had a potluck during our previous meets.

Cheers
    Hema

10. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

Hi Aarushi,

I have guests this week-end and the next one too. So, I will be skipping this meet.